Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're playing with / exposing an intellectually disarmed individual. Have pity.:D

Tishomingo likes this.
  2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

You should consider getting some therapy, how can you let someone get so deep in your head. Sad.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Did you get your psychiatric expertise as an inmate or do you actually have a degree in the field? Practicing psychotherapy without a license? Once again, there's no substance to your post, just vacuous personal attack. I can hear your counterparts back in the Bavarian beerhalls circa 1928 saying much the same thing. Why a person would have to be insane to think ill of Der Fuhrer, or to be worried that he might take over the country ? ! Trump and the MAGA movement are serious business, and every patriotic American who loves democracy should have him and them on their minds, if not "in their heads" as our elections approach.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
    Piobaire and scratcho like this.
  5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where have I heard that before? Oh that's right, it's what I say to the MAGA crowd!

scratcho likes this.
  6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I picked Bush JR

But I easily could have picked Obama or Biden (But someone forgot to add him to the poll)

7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Deeper and deeper.

8. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

But your comments aren't very deep. Not much intellectual content at all. Who but a total nutjob would think a hydroxychloroquine pushing, Putin-loving, election-denying, insurrection inciter,who uses foreign military assistance to try to extort the President of Ukraine into digging up dirt on his political opponents, tries to get the Georgia Secretary of States to come up with enough ballots to put him over the top in that state steals to secret nuclear documents, refuses to give them back when asked nicely would be good for another round? So which of these do you think didn't happen, and why? If they did, why do you think we shouldn't be afraid of him an people who still follow him blindly? And tell me again how the MAGA movement cult of personality differs in any significant way from the Fascism of Hitler or Mussolini. I'm sure there are plenty of labels in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual that would fit your particular condition.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    Piobaire and scratcho like this.
  9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Just try to keep breathing, the bad orange man will go away one day and it will all be okay.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I can't believe that 48 pages of posts are dedicated to arguing a point that's as obvious as the sun rising in the east.

EghMduWU4AApOFR.jpg

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    Dude111 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Well, some people are just so damned brainwashed...or missing brain cells......

Dude111 likes this.
  12. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unless you say his name three times in the mirror! :eek:

Tishomingo likes this.
  13. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

The sooner the better! If the MAGA types would give up the idea he's still the rightful President, it would happen sooner. But meanwhile, he's a menace to society. Who knows what he did with those national secrets? And he could make another run for it in 2024. Meanwhile, his understudy Ron DeSantis is waiting in the wings, and Trump's minions are infiltrating the state and local election systems. Get ready for some fancy goose stepping! Fascism lives, right here in Red State 'Merica! And denial won't make it go away.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    scratcho likes this.
  14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Ah, the first sign of self-insight. Or are you just projecting? Once again, an intelligent person would back up his slogans and invective with facts and arguments. Since you do neither, who can take you seriously?

15. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

You either don't pay attention, or you hit the wrong Reply button. My comment was aimed at the MAGAs, and I'm faaaar from a conspiracy believing, Trump supporting whackjob!

16. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You're right. Sorry about that.

17. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

No problem. Don't worry about it. But being lumped in with those nutjobs really pisses me off. Especially since I have an uncle I used to think was sane but turned to be one of those nutjobs.

scratcho likes this.
  18. Theactualmostfallen

Theactualmostfallen Members

Haven't answered the poll yet but definitely Jackson, though I didn't see him on here.

19. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

As a Chickasaw writing from Oklahoma where we were dumped after our land east of the Mississippi was taken by Jackson, I'd have to agree he ranks among the worst. But the clear worst of the worst is Trump. No one else persisted in a meritless challenge to the legitimacy of an election, tried to get the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes, incited an insurrection against the U.S., or mishandled classified documents to the extent he did. A multi-source expert ranking puts Buchanan or Andrew Johnson in last place ahead of him, but that was before 2001, when all of the shit came out about Trump. https://www.usnews.com/news/special...ts/articles/ranking-americas-worst-presidents

Lock him up!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    Piobaire and Theactualmostfallen like this.
  20. Theactualmostfallen

Theactualmostfallen Members

Yeah, I put Trump. It's funny, there were no votes four Reagan when I looked. I think all the people who would have put Reagan before probably put Trump, now. I was tempted to put Reagan, since he was the proto Trump, but at the end of the day the glaring criminality and incompitence takes the cake over just ordinary, competent evil.

Tishomingo and MeAgain like this.