Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So says the MSM. Let me make this easy. Are you better off now than you were2 years ago? Be honest and think about it before you answer. The MSM hated President Trump so I believe nothing they produce.

EZGoing and mcme like this.
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yep better off.

4. wrat1

wrat1 Members

interesting metric, our working income has decreased while our passive income has increased, our expenditures are increasing so its almost a wash

5. newo

I thought about it for all of 5 seconds and my answer is YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!

MeAgain likes this.
  6. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The thing that is horrifying now is that T and his lackeys are not in prison….for a very long time. By any normal metric they are all guilty of treason. As more and more of the details come out, it was a very close call for democracy in the US and the American oligarchs continue to prattle on about freedom. It’s a scathing indictment of privilege, racism, and social media lies. When I was young, the defining question was..”have you member of the Communist Party etc. Communist Party my ass. Today’s Republican extremists are far more of a threat than domestic Communists ever were. Anybody remember the horrors of fascism? Need look no further than the extremists and unfortunately they are not a fringe in the Republican Party.

Tyrsonswood, MeAgain and scratcho like this.
  7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We should be thankful for trump and the modern republican party. They've shown and continue to show how fragile democracy can be when morons worship gutless, soul less , lying , cowardly , self serving assholes who seem to never be in abeyance, but continue to persevere with the aforementioned morons misguided worship / help. Fuck ém all.:mad:

etherea, dd788snipe, John1971 and 4 others like this.
  8. LecrameMark

LecrameMark Members

All those presidents only think about themselves and the political games they play... We people need taxes to be low, gas for central heating (especially for those who still buy cheap towel rails and radiators), cheap food, and so on. So tired of seeing politicians fighting and beginning wars that cost us much more money.

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

The problem is that its pretty much all politicians who think like that.......

The other problem is that the President has term limits but Congress, which has all the real power, does not. So instead of one dictator, we have a group of them.

EZGoing, scratcho and dd788snipe like this.
  10. dd788snipe

What universe do you live in?

11. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

I had to choose George Bush Junior. Trump was the obvious choice for the most corrupt president in recent times, in addition to his fraternization with Putin. Bush's decision to conquer Saddam Hussain in Iraq was the most serious screw up yet. It lead to the empowerment of Iran, the civil war in Syria, the destruction of Lebanon, and the current regime in Turkey. In addition it resulted in the improvement of the influence of Russia in the middle east. In addition it promoted the financial gains of Haliburton, with massive tax revenues for infra-structural reparations in Iraq which were never realized, because they hired out corrupt contractors to do the work. If you throw in Netanyahu, it was amazing that George accomplished so much. Remember Bush looked into Putin's eyes and saw the soul of a good man.

scratcho likes this.
  12. newo

The universe where we're trying to undo the damage caused by 4 years of Donald Trump, America's worst modern President.

13. dd788snipe

OK what damage? I'll wait. I Have plenty of time.

EZGoing likes this.
  14. dd788snipe

Sorry to burst your bubble but all the Russian collusion has been proven false along with a lot of the other claims against him. Just wait till the Durham investigation concludes. Russian collusion? Bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign.
    But Bush? Not a fan. He is a globalist.

15. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The spread of COVID-19 because of not following basic science; the renewed money before the environment mantra; the estrangement of our Western European allies; allowing right wing extremists to flourish; encouraging treason pursuant to January 6; encouraging the delisting of T and E species; Failure to take even basic steps to combat climate change; allowing the PG of the Post Office to contract a new fleet of 90% gas powered delivery vehicles. Dumping on Puerto Rico after the catastrophic hurricane; ignoring gun violence and supporting the proliferation of lethal weapons; trying to suppress voting…..these are not simply incompetence in action but rather deliberate attempts to dodge the rule of law, subvert racial and sexual justice and further engorge the already rich. The list gos on ad infinitum.

scratcho likes this.
  16. newo

granite45 likes this.
  17. dd788snipe

Man the uneducated spewing propaganda is so dark here that the light of truth can never break thru. Ya'll have a nice life living in the darkness. When your freedom is gone and you live under government oppression the only ones you'll have to blame is that person looking back in the mirror. Man there's no friendly debate nor critical thought here. I'm gone.

18. dd788snipe

No, that's a Communist manifesto.

Flagme15 likes this.
  19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

20. newo

After all this time I still don't get it. How can so many people believe that having Trump as President means freedom, and now that he's gone those freedoms will be compromised? So The Donald and the GOP represent the average Americans and fight tirelessly for their freedom, while Joe Biden and the Democrats are tyrants ruling with iron fists. Then you have the nerve to ask what universe I live in? You, sir, live in the bizarro universe.

Here's more damage caused by Trump: the Supreme Court he helped put together might overturn Roe vs Wade. But of course you think that's a good thing.

Flagme15, etherea and Tyrsonswood like this.