Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Obama was handcuffed by the GOP, who tried to tank his first term.

Not including modern era presidents, James Buchanan still makes the list. His inaction is one of the reasons for the Civil War. He failed to take measures that could delayed, if not prevented, the Civil War.

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree completely. Batten down the hatches and save every penny you can. It's going to be a nasty bumpy ride. None of this would have happened if Trump was still president. Also pray nothing happens to Biden or we'll wind up with Kamala in the Oval office. Yes things can get a lot worse. I'd much rather see or hear some "Mean tweets" coming out of the oval office from Trump right now than paying $6.00 a gallon for gas and $200 for the same amount of groceries that cost $125 18 months ago and the possibility of WWIII starting. Elections have Consequences.

EZGoing and Laker06 like this.
  3. dd788snipe

Biden is making Jimmy Carter's presidency look good.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Proof?

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

There you go asking for facts and data again instead of unsubstantiated opinions.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  6. wrat1

wrat1 Members

isn't this whole thread basically opinions?
    time will tell if Trumps legacy is worse than Carter's

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If Trump was still President we'd be sending weapons to Russia, not Ukraine!

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  8. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

No, if Trump was still President, we'd be invading alongside Russia!

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Something like that...

10. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Obviously someone who knows nothing about global economics.

11. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

12. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree dd788 ..
    Perhaps we could not be in a more desperate situation … gone to “hell in a hand basket” comes to mind.
    You will never read anything negative about Biden, or positive about Trump, on most of these threads.
    But we can keep trying to educate those whose heads are in the sand about the etiology our present predicamentS (plural inflection).
    (I believe most responses from this crowd will be that Biden inherited this mess from Trump.) …. righhhht.

dd788snipe likes this.
  13. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

First of all, most of the messes that happen are actually Congress' fault more than the President's, but he's usually the fall guy. Especially from the opposing party.

But if you want an example of someone inheriting a mess, and being wrongfully blamed for it? Obama. The Tea Party morons were blaming him for a tax situation that was left over from the Bush II administration.

And Trump belongs in prison, not the White House. For many reasons that proceed him running for office, let alone actually being President. Not just from things he did while in office.

14. dd788snipe

Totally disagree with you John. But to each their own. Just so you know I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat. Don't trust either.

15. dd788snipe

I have no idea how old you are but Jimmy Carter was my Commander in Chief. I lived the last oil crisis along with double digit inflation and interest rates. I know a lot about global economics. What the mainstream media is putting out is pure propaganda. Believe me. The time line and energy policies coming out of the administration prove it. Oh and BTW the Carter Administration tried the same thing. You have to stand on the shoulders of history to see the future.

16. dd788snipe

No we wouldn't. Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still president. Put in invaded Crimeia under Obama's watch. Why? Because he knew Obama wouldn't raise a hand to stop him and with Biden? The weakness is obvious.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am not into American politics as I am from the UK .

What I can say about Joe Biden from a UK perspective is that many UK media journalists, UK politicians and many experts across the board ,have the opinion that he is handling the Ukraine crisis very well .

Whilst I respect you view on the Crimea ,being a scholar of this area , I dont think you are correct . Obama would not have been a factor . If I went into the real details it would send this thread thread off topic .

wrat1 and Flagme15 like this.
  18. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'm not exactly a fan of either, but the GOP have all lost their damn minds.....

dd788snipe and Tyrsonswood like this.
  19. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

George W. Bush

20. dd788snipe

Republicans sound great but when the rubber meets the road they have a lack of leadership and ideals and the leadership is nothing more than D.C. Swamp rats. I'm a Constitutional Conservative and not a republican. Maybe more like a Libertarian.