Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The legal bar has been set as low as the market will bare, to encourage competition.

2. Lightining

Lightining Member

With 23 candidates and the Democrat Party so fragmented who in that group has the legs to beat President Trump

3. wooleeheron

My local dog catcher could beat Donald Duck, assuming he had enough money behind him to advertise more than anyone else, since that's the only thing that matters in these elections. I was quite amused at how many people told me they voted for the asshole, never believing for one second that he would actually keep his campaign promises. They want a corrupt government, because they expect one and will kill anyone who seriously attempts to bring back law and order by punishing the wealthy for breaking the fucking law. Fuck em all, the white population is crashing so fast its hard to even feel angry at all their bullshit, because they are their own worst enemies. Following a lily white party led by KKK members, is only family values in name.

4. Eric1976

Eric1976 Jedi Knight

Nixon, Ford, and a few other ones that need not be named.

5. Lightining

Lightining Member

Screenshot_20190722-210959_Facebook.jpg

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

Whether you like him or not, his approval ratings dip almost into the single digits at times, and Goofy could win in a race against him, because only die hard Neo-Nazis want to elect the bigot again. He has all the social skills of slug, which is great if you like slime, but familiarity doth breed contempt and he will join a long list of presidents who could not get elected twice if their own mama promised they would be nice and never lie again. There's a reason Obama was a nobody, because American voters only know what they hate and have proven as loyal as a snake. Conservatives love to punish their own as much as anyone else, and this asshole was elected against the wishes of his own party leaders and is even being investigated for treason.

He's a loser, with money, who is lucky his own troops don't kill him. Half his own troops are black and Filipino and Hispanic. Nobody ever said Americans had good taste, but this asshole has got to go and they know it. If neither the democrats nor the republicans can actually put a candidate in office that their own party leaders agree upon, all hell will break loose. People will realize they no longer need either party and whoever has the most money wins.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  7. Lightining

Lightining Member

Perhaps fiction novels or Comedy Central would be more suited for your writing Talent

8. wooleeheron

The KKK led republican party would like to insist anyone else's opinions are fiction. They have no integrity whatsoever and have elected an idiot who was a democrat, against the wishes of their own KKK party leaders, and are even now debating impeaching the bastard. No honor among thieves.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Trump is by far the worst President we’ve ever had.

There was a nuclear explosion in Russia and Chinese troops are massing outside of Hong Kong to quell the protests, the presidents comment “well I hope everything works out OK ”

In the meanwhile the Trump organization is pleased to announced a deal in Indonesia to build a new resort and theme park Trump World? Well that’s certainly doesn’t pose a conflict of interest.

Btw they still haven’t announced the name of the theme park, I’m just guessing.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sick, I hope they have a wall ride. I'll put down 1000 Trump dollars right naow!​

11. wooleeheron

It wasn't an explosion, but a nuclear accident they never bothered to mention to anyone, and nobody noticed it until after they contaminated the Chinese, just like the did Europe when Chernobyl melted down. That one was a little hard to miss, because you see it glowing from orbit. An actual nuclear explosion or even just the sonic boom from a hyperjet is unmistakable to geologists around the world.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know that if I was president and a nuclear blast went off in a distant country, a country that wouldn't accept help from me, I'd be sending my countrymen over there. :tearsofjoy: and I'd be like. Yeah well. Have some help. :sweatsmile:

13. wooleeheron

Brazil holds the record for the worst nuclear contamination yet. Some idiot got ahold of a medical machine with a radiactive source, and spread radiactive waste over hundreds of miles before anyone caught on, then promptly died after his hair fell out and his insides turned to liquid and ran out his ass. He might as well have been carrying irradiated diamonds, ooh, shiny!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep, it's a good idea to expose your countrymen to those elements.

15. wooleeheron

Love Canal was cheaper and almost as bad. Its what happens when you deregulate everything, the idiots start to believe they are rocket scientists.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I know it was an accident not an actual explosion, my point was analogous to "Nero, fiddled while Rome burned.”

17. wooleeheron

Nero had talent and was ruthless, while Donald Duck's only claim to fame is shouting, "You're fired!"

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Which is still more credible than your AI theories. :p

19. wooleeheron

One in five Americans insists the sun revolves around the earth, while their teachers complain nobody believes in Darwinism. If they did not find my theories hard to believe, I'd be certain that I'm wrong.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never been into space so I honestly don't know how it works.