Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But Donald Trump is racist so I can't believe that.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

In Washington's day slavery had been around since the dawn of time and most slaves were treated more like peasants, but all that changed with the invention of the sugar cane industry and the cotton gin. I don't think Washington saw what was coming or it would have given him nightmares. The foundin
    Donald Duck needs a sex slave, about four hours of video tape should be enough to drive Nazis over the wall.

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Racists are fine with slavery.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not by definition me thinks, but in reality and historically an understandable assertion ;) :p

5. Ralez01

Ralez01 Members

the worst and the weakest was Obama, a president without a strategy for anything, who went from 4 trillions debt to 20 trillions, a record over all presidencies...but he drew "red lines" against Assad warning him not to gas Syrian people, when he did, he just moved back his red line...That I think make him the worst president...Not talking about the Bengazi cover up...

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Lol.
    Here's the debt increase by percentages:
    Reagan
    Increased 184% or 13.9% per year
    H.W. Bush
    Increased 54% or 11.5% per year (only in office for four years)
    Clinton
    Increased 36% or 4.0% per year
    W. Bush
    Increased 93% or 8.5% per year
    Obama
    Increased 78% or 7.5% per year

There was no Bengazi cover up.

Okiefreak likes this.
  7. lode

lode Banned

The civil war failure presidents (Buchanan, Johnson, Pierce, Fillmore) and then Trump.

Some historians list Harrison on the list which isn't fair. Die in 30 days you don't have the record to be included.

You just don't brainwash yourself enough.

8. wooleeheron

Trump is the first PT Barnum president, who made the leaders of the republican party bend over and grease their ass along with the democrats, then cut the mass media a deal on their rent, with the money he saved from never paying taxes. Someone has to run the freak show and three ring circus, or the natives get restless. The idea we have a government that represents anyone other than the wealthy and KKK is absurd, while Donald Duck is showing the idiots how to divide and conquer when there literally is no organized opposition, just mindless and endless meaningless rhetoric and distractions, and its every wealthy bastard for themselves.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Lynnbrown likes this.
  9. lode

lode Banned

Nah. Plenty of 'em are representing both sides of our manufactured false dichotomy, unwittingly working as cogs in the machine to help the wealthy.

10. wooleeheron

Sorry to disappoint you, but its just called a business, unless people actually have a legal system that the public can believe in. The Mafia got their start because their government was so corrupt only the wealthy could get anything done. The US government resembles the Mafia and KKK, because that's who they fucking are! The Libertarian party is all KKK members and the republican party's corrupt ties to the Mafia are legendary. Money and Guns "R" US, and we supply 40% of the world's weapons. The same corruption in our government, is spreading to the masses, while Chicago has turned into a war zone. The only thing the US government represents anymore is entrenched wealth and high tech weapons. Sadly, not even a single US university has been able to come up with a study that suggests your vote matters anymore, while there are countless studies that say flat out it doesn't.

The Devil's greatest trick was convincing idiots they know what the fuck they are doing. When conservatives have agreed with me, their first suggestion is always that the solution is to "Vote the bums out of office!" because the idea government requires trusting your neighbor is anathema with all that money going around. The majority of Americans are waiting for the worst of the Libertarians to die of ulcers, alcoholism, and high blood pressure, and the entire white population is crashing. Having children is less attractive then taking more cruises on vacation. Bring on the Vegas Televangelists! Save my soul with Elvis and Rhinestones!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Obama
    Obama

12. wooleeheron

He won't take the job. We need someone every bit as stupid as who we have now, which is not going to be easy.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  13. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Trump 10001%

At least presidents 300 years ago had an excuse to do fuck up shit like what they did. In 2019, no excuses at all. Just like showmanistic behavior.

14. wooleeheron

The greatest show on earth is all you are ever going to get, so long as idiots insist on voting for whoever advertises the most.

StellarCoon and Lynnbrown like this.
  15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I heard someone reporting on Trump's presidential reign say, "People today just want a leader who can entertain them, and that may be a good thing."

Um, what about your country?

16. wooleeheron

Countries no longer matter except to convince people to keep working. Like ancient Rome before her, the US government is so corrupt they argue over the definition of the word, while the international conglomerates and the Pentagon now run everything. Trust me, it doesn't matter who is running things right now, because the machines are taking over and much more capable than the idiots trying to run things now. They are rushing to develop the AI as the answer to military intelligence being a complete contradiction in terms, and are about to discover more than they bargained for.

Donald Duck could be the first commander in chief killed by his own troops, but I wouldn't count on much in the way of law and order, much less, justice.

17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Dubwa is looking a lot better with Trump on the scene. When the Crap in Chief is (a. impeached, (b. re-elected and impeached, (d. defeated and jailed, he will be No 1.

18. wooleeheron

Female mud wrestling is the future of American politics. If Americans will elect Donald Duck, then its up to the women to show them how to sling mud.

19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Just the vision of Warren and Harris going for it has my vote.

20. Let's not forget what a dangerous moron Dubya was. Every bit as bad as Trump, and he served two terms. The bar has been set awfully low.