Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Donald Trump, if he can even be called a president.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sadly, he won't answer to anything else.

3. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

[​IMG]

me waiting the post-election results.

4. wooleeheron

Just hope the secret service has the sense to keep the idiot away from the nuclear football. If prayer did any good the country would not be in such a mess.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

George Washington owned 317 slaves.
    Donald Trump owns 0 slaves.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

7. wooleeheron

How do you know? Have you seen his taxes?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i just looked it up on google lol

9. galty

galty Members

Think that was the reason the Americans had a hissy fit over paying taxes and threw their toys out of the pram.

10. wooleeheron

LOL, the Libertarians had a rash of many of them being busted for not paying taxes on bitcoin. They didn't have a hissy fit over Donald Duck never paying taxes, because they all want to be Donald Duck and are the ones who made it possible for him to become president. Libertarian is synonymous with mob rule and the Mafia. They prefer Mafia style stabbing each other in the back to having a functional government. Their moral spine is about two inches long and their own preachers are famous for driving away their own congregations. For them, morality is all about who you hate.

You should go to a KKK meeting, you'll get the idea. By who you hate, by this are you truly known.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So do you think this fact makes Washington the worst american president? Or at least worse than Trump?
    Seems to me that in the function of president Washington was far more worthwile for that country than Trump.

It's also smart to realize that owning slaves has been illegal for like a century since Trump came around. So not really a good comparison to blatantly draw consequences out of.

12. Nicomorphinst

Nicomorphinst Members

For good or ill, CNN probably has about 10 111 viewers at this point. Their original Unique Selling Proposition was relative neutrality and a reluctance to slant and they have been tricked by the President into becoming the Trump News Network.

Getting the United States into the Second Hundred Years' War (aka World War I) which made a huge mess of Russia, Near East, and Continental Europe and domestically the Constitution took a hell of a beating with the Espionage Act 1917, Palmer Raids, and all sorts of other things, so Woodrow Wilson wasn't rainbows and unicorns.

The country busted in two during the James Buchanan administration -- that is not really a positive accomplishment . . ..

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  13. wooleeheron

America has the dubious distinction of being the first to declare banks legally people according to the constitution. All that money takes on a life of its own, and nobody knows that better than Neo-Nazis. Wilson was as nasty as it comes when he knew he could get away with it, because voters demanded it. Say what you want about Donald Duck, but he knows his audience.

14. galty

galty Members

Had a lot of respect for Washington in hindsight

Also have a lot of respect for Trump with no hindsight

Shame some cant see the difference between both who loved their country

15. wooleeheron

The biggest difference I can think of off the top of my head, was that anybody could walk right up to the White House and be invited in for a cup of tea. Washington, for all his flaws, had personal integrity enough to get down on his fucking knees every day and read his Bible. For all his flaws, and normally being a quiet guy, everybody in the fucking room listened when he spoke. The concept of personal integrity and humility escapes Libertarian Paradise by the sea, where its fucking illegal to join the Mickey Mouse Club.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think anything. Just stating facts. :sunglasses:
    Don't have an opinion on American presidents. Not American, don't live there, don't have opinions.

17. Asmodean

Can't deny it! It's a truthbomb :D
    Me neither but
    I do :D

Irminsul likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought you were gone tell me off.

19. Asmodean

Well, if slavery would still be as normal as in the days of Washington... :D ;)

20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Trump doesn't need slaves, he has illegal aliens working for him at Mar-a-Lago for next to nothing.