Worst President of US

Discussion in 'Political Polls' started by Chinese Troubadour, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Who was the worst US president?

1. Trump

2. Obama

3. Bush Sr

4. Bush Jr

5. Clinton

6. Reagan

7. Nixon

8. Johnson

9. Kennedy

10. Eisenhower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. txchick

txchick Guest

obama hands down..

Lightining likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i would need a time machine to say for certain. andrew jackson is still my nominee for the post.
    ragun, nixxon, dubya, and lets pray to god(s) not, trump, are all in the running, even old lonsome george there are problems with.

the only thing i would say against obama, either of the clintons, carter, or jfk, is that none of them had a magic god wand to change the situations they inherited taking office.
    i mean every president has done one or more really bad dumb things that i find morally reprehensible,
    but some have generally tried to represent the will of the people, and some have more notoriously then others, not.

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Denzel Washington

4. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I think the new one will redefine the definition of 'worst'.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me that when the legacy of individual is dependant on the actions of both party and senate, then judgement on such should be a degree more considered

6. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

The president's job is to represent the will of the people and enforce the rule of law which isn't easy at times because the two conflict. In that regard, Andrew Jackson would be my pick for being another demagogue like Trump who made words like nepotism and genocide household words. I wish I could say it was Reagan but, for the most part, he stuck with the letter of the law and was just plain nasty which, unfortunately, represents the American people.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

along about their third year in office, every one of them is the worst.

and then there are those who's only intention in running for office was to screw everything up,
    or take vengence on imagined slights.

we don't get a lot of those, but when we do, we've sure got one now.

its hard to compare things from before you were born. you only have other people's word for it,
    and historians are notoriously unreliable.

ask anyone older then yourself, and nine times out of ten, the world historians describe only rarely and only vaguely resembles one they lived in.

the only safe assumption is that there are always things each of us don't know.

we've got a very naughty boy at the reins of power right now. it can happen in any system. this time it happened in ours.

we've had other bad apples from time to time.

the worst, until now, were all likely before my time. being before my time, i have only the hear say of historians.

i can name the bad apples in the white-house in my lifetime. ragun was a zombie and nixxon notorious.

each did some good and lots more bad. and the good often as not for bad reasons.

what we have now may be in a more notorious league, then any in america's history.

the league of some of the worst naughty boys and girls in the history of the human species.

8. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

When it's all said and done, Donald Trump will go down in history as our worst president. No other president attacked our fundamental principles and institutions for personal gains and protection.

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Chester "The Molester" A. Arthur.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If this North Korea meeting goes ahead, that will immediately elevate him in to your top 20 US presidents

And he doesnt even need to do anything, or really even resolve anything, just needs a photo of him sitting down with Kim Jong Un to go down in history as one of your best peace brokers

Oh, yeah, BTW, US unemployment rate is at an 18 year low 18 months after The Trumpmeister was sworn in

11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Not one can surpass the fat fucking orange thing in the white house.

And no, this is NOT an ambien rant... it was carefully considered and thought about. I stand by it.

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fat, huh?

Fat's a horrible thing I guess.

SpacemanSpiff likes this.
  13. Little child you must show the way
    To a better day for all the young
    'Cause you were born for all the world to see
    That we all can live with love and peace
    No more presidents and all the wars will end
    One united world under God

ZenKarma likes this.
  14. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Negotiating will NK is an act of desperation, and disgraces the presidency. There’s a reason American presidents don't meet with brutal tyrants like Un. It raises the tyrants stature and dimishes ours.

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Best US President since Reagan

16. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Ha! Too absurd!

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

unless all history lies completely, there were worse before i was born, then even raygun, nixxon, or chump.
    (jackson and tyler as examples)

(trump is really trying though, to dismantle the judiciary, and replace congress with his puppets, to dismantle every constitutional guarantee along with the constitution itself.
    unless he can somehow get away with votes just not being counted at all, he's not likely to completely remove the influence of congress, nor entirely the constitutional separation of powers)

(that doesn't mean he isn't a bigger threat then any potential foreign invader, or the lack of need to worry about him.
    he IS out to see how much he can destroy, along with how much he can cushion himself in the process.)

18. Lightining

Lightining Member

The best

19. Lightining

Lightining Member

How do you take anyone serious who starts off his post with a bunch of name calling

20. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Just the hipforums way brother. Besides if you take the time to investigate @themnax long & storied history on this site you'll find him to be exceptionally thoughtful & fairly well detailed.