Worst Place You've Ever Been

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YouFreeMe, Oct 3, 2013.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Oh, the free housing projects didn't work out because the residents turned it into a cesspool of crime and violence, instead of using it as a second chance at life to work hard and propel forward? What a pity.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the hospital

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the barefoot forum.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  4. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I drove down east 99'th street where bone thugz is from. that was mile after mile of slum.

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Probably Camden, NJ. Used to go there a lot, through my own ridiculousness, now live in the dirty south, worst place down here, probably 'the bluff'/bankhead area of Atlanta, The wealth line dividde is crazy, from literal SLUMS with syringes and prostitutes everywhere, you can look up and be towered over by multi million dollar skyrises.

6. Rastas maginty

Rastas maginty Member

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Truth

8. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Do you mean Cunnamulla?

9. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I didn't love Paris. Glad I went but I never want to go back.

I hate Minneapolis. Horrible things happen to me there.

Kansas City is the armpit of America.

10. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Hmm. Parts of Bombay. Giant rats, lepers, thick fumes - pretty dire. But it did have an exotic charm. (Is that the right word?)

Parts of Northern England, EVERY face from Pakistan, all ethnic costume, women (and many men) covered from head to toe, dirty old terrace houses, all Asian writing on the shops etc. Literally for miles. Then there was an "unoffcial border line" ie opposite side of a crossroads, huge Union Jack flags everywhere and British people in the street. Likewise in parts of London.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

the boulevard of broken dreams...man thats a lonely road but its the only one i ever known, still havnt seen the end of it

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I was thinking about this topic and then remembered that I posted a thread about it. More places I just couldn't get in to:

Buffalo, NY
    Limerick, Ireland

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Lost in East Memphis. I was 19 and it was the middle of the day and I was trying to get home from Ft. Sill, OK. Anyway I got turned around and wound up in a, ummm, neighborhood that seemingly had no employment available for its citizens as every able bodied adult male was sitting outside with a 40 ouncer staring at me as I drove by, looking like they'd like to kill me. Don't go to Memphis people unless you know your destination.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hmm
    Pigeon Forge, TN is pretty fucking awful. Basically miles of souvenir shops, go kart tracks, and arcades built on top of Cherokee hunting grounds in the midst of some of the oldest mountains in the world. It's just..a travesty

Any town like that actually, that has no purpose other than to be cheesy and cater to tourists. Not a fan

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Leesville, Louisiana (aka “Sleesville”)
    That place will never catch up with modern times, and will continue to be ran into the ground by the 5-6 families who own all the property in and around town. They extort every outside business that wants to setup there, and pretty much keep a lot of major restaurant and retail chains from setting up there. The police in the small township within Leesville, called New Ilano, are corrupt and fucked up beyond all recognition! Stay the hell away from that place, PLEASE!

16. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, and Afghanistan- you definitely don’t want to come here, trust me!

tumbling.dice likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gimmie Barrett fitty cal and I'll fit right in. :D

Eric! likes this.
  18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

While I answered this question back in 2013 and I’ll stick with my original observation, I must include East St Louis, Detroit, Buffalo, Gary IN, and Toledo OH.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you just described every small town ever.