Worst Place You've Ever Been

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YouFreeMe, Oct 3, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I rather spend time in the slums of India than in Almere.

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Grande Prairie, Alberta

Absolute asshole of the world

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Lubbock, Texas. God I hate that place lol

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Tuzla

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Almere is easy to avoid. I have never been there even though I drove by it many times :D I would also rather go to the slums of India (never been to India neither yet :p), at least you won't be bored to death there... which seems to be the reputation Almere has :D

6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

The jails in mexico

7. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

I have almost ended up there a couple times, but gave the demanded money to the Federales that they wanted and they let me go..although, one time they didn't take all my money, they left me enough for some tacos..

8. My parents' house

9. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

I used to sell quite a bit of opium and mushrooms in cincinnati almost a decade ago. Friends there took me in a "tour" of the more ghetto areas. I've never seen so many overt crack and heroin dealers in my entire life. They lined the streets and yelled their products like vendors at a baseball game. A week or so after one of my visits someone I was hanging out with out there got held up at gunpoint while trying to buy some drugs

10. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

montreal... ugh.. french speaking snobs.. lol

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Don't even have to think about this...Ocean City, MD... I love the smaller beaches in MD and DE... The DE Seashore State Park, Cape Henlopen, Benthany, Rehoboth Beach... but O.C., MD is just annoying and trendy and dirty and disgusting and not relaxing at all... give me any of the surrounding beaches anytime!

12. lode

lode Banned

I was born in Odessa Tx, which is far worse than any third world back alley I have ever been to.

13. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

China sucked pretty fucking majorly. Might have been better if I'd brought a gas mask.
    Phnom Penh is also pretty bad, but at least you can buy lots of great drugs, for cheap, in the pharmacy.

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Richmond VA was a real bummer of a town to visit. I was there for a week last year for work.

I spent my high school years in a tiny backwoods Kentucky town called Springfield. It was a pretty shitty place to live but I was able to find some good sides to it. As I'm sure I could in most shitty places.

15. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

M. I. T.

16. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

Roxbury was not that great either

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

D.C. Is pretty bad as well. The wealth/poverty divide is sickening. Some parts of Virginia are beautiful though.

I also used to live in NJ...this goes without saying but some places there are pretty depressing. Other parts are marvelous!

18. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Yeah my mistake was having enough cash on hand or they would've let me go. Oh and when the U.S. Marines came in to bail out their boys, they offered to get me out if I enlisted..... I chose to stay in jail.

19. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I have only (quickly) driven through L.A. I can feel the dirtiness in the car. No need to stop anywhere. I lived in Blythe, CA where a lot of L.A. cheapies would come to hang out at the river for the holidays. Horrible place though. There were 2-3 grocery stores, way overpriced, the people were scary as fuck. The one park was full of children who were left there by themselves for hours at a time, with their 7 year old older sibling watching them, they were hungry, etc.

Everytime I left the house I was stopped by border patrol. The good thing about it was this amazing farm during the spring/summer with the tastiest and best prices on peaches and citrus ever. Other than that...there was nothing worth being there for.

Phoenix. Hated it. Rarely saw another colored person and all the non-colored people I met there were as snobby as can be. On the other hand, I know there are a lot of people in my field there now, but when I lived there, I didn't know anyone decent. It's also the worst traffic in the world and there's just something else freaky about it...it'd make the perfect zombie town.

Miami. I went at night and just felt icky. I wanted to stay at least over night but it was crowded and disgusting.

I like more artistic, culturally exciting places or places with an abundance of beautiful natural spaces.

20. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I actually love Florida, but I'm partial to S.W. and North Florida... Also love Asheville, Santa Cruz and surprisingly Sacramento, Ca. I like D.C. area too. Not too fond of San Diego...it's okay. I've been there a lot and ehhh.