Worst Internet Date Evar - Get off the damn cell phone!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dotadave, May 30, 2004.

1. dotadave

dotadave Member

Apparently I'm selfish. I drive three hours to meet a womyn I met on hot or not's "meet me." We go out dragging three of her friends along as we go all over town. I buy dinner, ice cream, coffee, and then I break the law by buying them all beer at a club, abstaining myself since I'm made the designated driver, sat around the club waiting for someone who never shows up before we can dance, only to leave early and drive them all to the beach where we just sit around waiting. All the while my date is on her cell phone, not paying attention to me. I felt like the third wheel on my own date. When I finally call her out on it she accuses me of being selfish because she's on the phone dealing with a crisis with her two friends. I spend the rest of the night appologizing to her because as the man I'm always wrong. She now says she's still mad at me about me being inconsiderate of her feelings but that she may forgive me.

I'm home now and $60 poorer.

2. sicko

sicko Member

Screw that stupid bitch
    She's lucky that I'm not you or her next date would be with the coroners

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

oh that makes me mad, you should have told her off. Make that snotty little user to get off her high horse and stop using her looks to get her and her friends free food, beer and rides.

4. Puliaomu

Puliaomu Member

she's the selfish inconsiderate bitch... she has a crisis but still agrees to go on a date with you, not only that, her friends tag along.... and then has the nerve to call you selfish?... i would have left that bitch stranded right there and then.

5. WutheringHeights

WutheringHeights Member

What sort of date is it with 2 extra hangers on? Two's company, four's absurdity. She's trouble.

6. dotadave

dotadave Member

2? More like 3

7. schatzi

schatzi Member

you should have gotten on your cell phone, called a friend, and complained loudly about how awful the date is. and how fat she looks in that skirt, lol, though I guess you're too much of a gent to do that

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote> She now says she's still mad at me about me being inconsiderate of her feelings but that she may forgive me.

I don't think you should ever give her the chance to forgive you. I wouldn't talk to her again.
    I wonder what the "crisis" was with her friends, probably 2 of them went out together wearing the same oufit.

9. dotadave

dotadave Member

That wasn't the crisis but it was in the same vein