worst first trip on acid *Monopoly 3 hits*

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Deleted member 257242, Jul 25, 2013.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Oh if you've had it in gel Tabs than I'd probably add 5-meo-amt to the possible culprits, did it look kinda similar to this, except blue obviously.

[​IMG]

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I can't decide, lol.
    I was gonna say no because I think it's that sharp looking point throwing me off cause it wasn't really rigged looking like that... but when I imagine it without the edge like that, it did look pretty similar (except blue, yes.).

3. On it music had subliminal messages peoples faces were bubbly i would close my eyes and see square patterns with orbs at every segment and men with long brown hair welcoming me and i would look to the side and bodys were morphing i kept telling my self i have to go back there was a floating head welcoming me and then blackness then i woke up

4. tibbytoes

tibbytoes Guest

Monopoly print sheets are super-easy to buy, so it's unfair to say "monopoly print is totally bunk" - That said, I sure wish there was a better (easy) way to test the quality than just taking it!