Worst feeling in the whole world...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yes! that, that, that and that. lol. all of it...
    some days everything just makes you think "what?" "what in the world?" "okay, seriously what the hell!"....
    but yes, seriously everytime I want to relax and have peace and quiet it seems like everything/one around me wants to be very loud and needy. I mean my kid and one thing...he's 2... 2 yr olds are like that.. but then it'll also be my husband not understanding "I just wanna sit here and BE" and the freaking cat meowing in my face so I pet her and pet her.. but when I stop she's so needy that she gets mad that I stop petting her and the phone keeps ringing and my mom wants to stop by for the 3rd time today to "drop off a zucchini" ... I mean, great, thanks but.... quiet people. quiet.
    yep, I know that feeling!

2. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The worst feeling I have had is, panic attacks I have them daily many times. I have them if I have to call someone, leave the house and worst of all stopped by the police which they never ticket me but are seeing if I am ok. Recently I have befriended the trouble maker of the neighborhood and am looking over my shoulder everyday. This blows because this so called trouble maker is going through the same thing I am. She truly is not a problem but the neighbors make her out to be through harassment and she falls into their trap.

I hate my neighborhood folks, Cruel just Cruel.

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

not knowing

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

true panic attacks are one of the worst feelings in the whole world... but I can't figure out whether to say they are or aren't a big deal ..they sure seem like it but when it comes down to it "it's just panic. it's just anxiety"

not knowing what?
    just in general...
    yea, I agree! that is the WORST.
    I think you win. I mean, what is is and what will be will be...and I can take it...whatever it is if I know what it is... BUT I hate not knowing what is or what will be. That's enough to drive me mad.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Guilt is not so bad, it at least indicates I still have an active conscience :p

6. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Having people bail out on a plan that sounded really fun. This is usually done by people that are non-committal. So people that are flaky is not serious but crap, I just cannot stand it.

7. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

^yep^ lots of ppl are like that where i live

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

The feeling of being out of control.

9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When you have to piss so bad it actually hurts. You spot a gas station, rush over to the b-room door and SOMEONE IS IN THERE AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!! I have pissed in many a womans b-room in lieu of my pants.

10. wobs

wobs Senior Member

rejection

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Does she happen to drop by to give you a zucchini often? lol Too often do I feel like I just want to BE (I love how you put that) and suddenly a million people drop by and I can't enjoy my day as much because I can't do what I want. I guess I'm a little bit of a hermit these days lol

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every time another puppet of corporate fascism gets elected to public office.
    the same goes for fanatics of belief or idology, but since each pertends to be the other, as if the one somehow denied the other, which it doesn't, this is sort of the same thing.