Worst feeling in the whole world...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

that happen to you often?

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Guilt for sure....I can usually handle feeling shitty in any other way because I just close down for a few days, sit inside my house and deal with my emotions and then say "fuck this" and move on...

but guilt generally means someone else's feelings are involved somehow, and that can be hard to move past

oh, and physically I agree with what AT said about feeling oily and sweaty from humidity. The worst physical feeling in the world to me is leaving the beach just coated in sunscreen and salt water and sand, walking through humidity so thick you can feel it with your wet hair just plastered to your head

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Guilt wouldn't fall into my "that's no big deal" thing... well, maybe but yea, guilt sucks. With guilt I try to deal with it by making it right or at least apologizing and not doing it again or else it shows it's face in something else if I try to ignore the guilt... so I try not to ignore it. Deal with it and move on...

and yes, leme tell you... When it's almost 100 degrees out n humid and I run outta my good face wash and conditioner and ready to get my period and my face breaks out and is oily an hour after I wash it and my hair frizzes I just... I'm feeling bitchy on the inside all damn day. lol.
    then it cools down a little and my face becomes normal and that time of the month is over n okay, i'm cool now.

4. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

nah dont have to anymore, these days girls will do just about anything for rep points.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol, so I've heard.. so I've heard... :afro:

6. Mike Suicide

oh that feeling you get when you're doing something wrong and a cop pulls up behind you. its only equal to that feeling you get when he passes you or turns in another direction.

7. odonII

odonII O

AmericanTerrorist

What was you waiting for?

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

omg yea... i'm pretty good at looking cool to the cops though when im doing something wrong.
    a few wks ago I was driving around putting herb away in the car though and a cop turned around from some other lane (forget exactly how the driving went down) but he def DEF DEF turned around and started going behind me and he wasn't before. I almost had a damn heart attack. drove perfect (while being like "hide that shit PERFECT but don't move your elbow. don't look like you're moving at all except the driving part... lol) n he left so I don't know what THAT was about but I was FREAKING

first thing i'm waiting for is a phone call in the next 5-10 mins.
    i'm starting to breathe all anxiously...
    after that.. i'll still be waiting and im not sure for what yet... will know a lot after this call..

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I try to deal with it as quickly as possible but I can be a non confrontational wimp sometimes so I'll just sit on it for a few days while I work up the courage to confront it and it usually builds into this huge thing before i deal with it.

I didn't see at first where you said a not so serious feeling....I would say boredom. I hate being bored but technology definitely helps with that. thanks internet!

10. odonII

odonII O

Is it like a ghetto booty call you are waiting for?

(sorry)

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

ohhh I very rarely get bored but when I do I try to deal with that or I end up getting into trouble or just becoming lazy and sad... I hate boredom.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

word crash before save..

13. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

That damn shirt tag on the back of the neck

14. Mike Suicide

that feeling you get when you're waiting so see the principle. As adults we get that feeling when your boss calls you into his office.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I remember us having fun...just being goofy asses.. waiting in the principals office..

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

my phone call was "blah".... no good. still waiting.

17. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

You can cure it with weed.

18. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Depression and not having anyone on your wavelength to talk to.

19. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

unrequited love

20. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Existential dread...