worst experience of my life

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Godisimaginary, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Godisimaginary

Godisimaginary Member

Last night i did dmt, it was horrible. Dont get me wrong, the drug was great, but the situation made it bad. I was at my sisters house and we had discussed what was gonna go down. We agreed, everyone is quiet, there would be no strange people. The only reason anyone else was there was because i wanted to describe as much of the experience into a camera (people often forget there experience if they dont do this, just like talking about a dream right when you wake up) , and other people wanted to hear my discription. I got into position, started smoking it down, and once i had smoked the whole thing, and i was starting to loose my shit(in a good way), two random dudes walk into the room and start talking loudly. One decided it would be a good idea to sit right next to me and start yakin in my goddamn ear. This happened right after we had a long discussion about not having weird people.

I dont even like being around new people when im Sober! The trip, which could have been a intense spiritual experience, was not only turned into some cheap party drug instantly, but it was bad trip central. This all happened about 12 hours ago and i still have an anxious/angry vibe that just wont leave. I had such high expectations of this experience, just to have it screwed over because people dont know how to respect a psychedellic experiences, and other peoples wishes.

But i have to say, even with it all being fucked, it was still decent, and was definitley interesting. I was still able to have a few moments where i would fly into hyperspace. During the times i actually left my head there where two major themes, one was that i had, basically, windows into a world that looked like an alex grey painting, but the windows flew by me like cars passing by at night and the lights hitting your eyes(i dont know if that makes sense). The other think that kept happening was, well, idk how to explain this exactly, but it was like... if what you see(your vision) was a painting, there would be small slices everywhere that start to expand untill they take over, and on the other side of the painting is a world that looked like a goddamn kelidoscope. It was intense. I will try again tonight, but it will be by myself, in a cool, completley silent basment with no distractions. I will post tommorrow and share my unadulterated experience

2. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Can't wait to hear about the good time you have later today.

That really sounds too bad about what happened, but you can make 100% sure this next time that it won't...which is good. I have only done it alone or with friends that I've know for literally 20+ years. I always turn off the phone or leave it off the hook now too. Basement sounds good...make sure there's enough lighting.

I love hearing about people who try it for the first time. I did pretty recently...just over a year ago...and it is so amazing. I don't want to encourage others to use it, so I don't feel like I can offer it to a lot of people in order to hear about what they think.. (Also...I don't have any right now to offer.) But, when people come upon it, I am extremely interested in what they think.

3. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

isn't there a tolerance that will limit your experience if you do it the next day? I thought I read that on erowid.

4. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I think the tolerance it only lasts about 1 hour or so. There was a study done once that indicated that there was no tolerance...something like having the subjects do it every two hours....which I probably read about on erowid. (To lazy to find the reference now.

There is an issue with getting down the full dose as soon as possible, because if you don't within a couple minutes, you don't get the full effect. And...if you get a bad few hits and don't get full breakthrough effects, you have to wait an hour to try again.

I think it's actually possible to just wait a half hour and even less and still have a breakthrough at a standard 50mg dose sometimes.

5. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

6. peaceful_son

peaceful_son Member

Well said man, IMO Psychedelics are not just another drug for people to try but are a kind of aid for one to establish spiritual beliefs. I've met so many stupid people that completely had the wrong idea about psychedelic drugs and it annoyed me endlessly to hear them talk about their experiences. Good luck with your next trip!!

peace

7. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

yeah duh that's right now I remember what I thought was tolerance was that if you don't take all your hits right away, you'll prolly get to the point where the trip comes on and you can't take another hit. But if you do take a hit in mid-flight, it won't do much then you have to wait till next time you trip

8. LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP Member

People talking around is not good. We always keep quiet for the time until person finishes the trip. You're next time will be great. DMT is amazing.
    Let us know about the experience and what you think of it.