Worst Drug Ever

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Eugene, Jun 25, 2005.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Mixing tranqs with liquor vs. taking a dissociative are way different experiences.

2. sprout

sprout DeadHead

As far as bad combinations go, LSD and drunkeness = out of control for me.

I try very hard to avoid this combo. LSD alone is wonderful and I don't really drink that much anyway.

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I don't like mixing tripping with depressants, it kills the visuals.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

For me, meth.

During my relatively brief meth phase I would stay up for 3 days in a row almost every single week for maybe 5 or 6 months....I remember towards the end of a binge my sight would get blurry...until I did more and it returned to sharp focus.

plus the shit is just nasty to actually do, its exactly like snorting a line of detergent would probably be.

5. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

Religion :p

Seriously though, probably dramamine. I have never felt so sick in my life. I seriously thought my stomach was rotting and I had the worst headache ever. And all I saw was some shitty smokey lines.

6. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

so is special K more like PCP or Tussin then? i always thought it was a tranq.

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It's used as an anaesthetic. It's more similar to extremely high doses of DXM.

8. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Ketamine is quite similar to PCP, both chemically and pharmacologically....

9. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

Dxm K Pcp, They Are All Dissassociatives, Enough Of Any Of Them Get You Dissassociated Yo

10. Primus

Primus Member

Coke, is understandable, because its very expensive and doesn't last very long. But speed and meth are cheap as shit, and last for fucking ever.

11. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

I hate all stimulants. I got plenty done, but it seems contrary to my nature to be "active"

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Synthetic weed. All you can think is that you are dying when you are on it. It is fucking scary. Druggies in Turkey smoke it to feel like they are having heart attacks. They enjoy feeling like it.

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

if you thought synthetic weed was bad, get you some PCP ... you ain't see nothing yet kid.

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

What makes you think synthetic weed is not bad enough? Your feeling that your organs are moving down your body is fucking bad. It is like your organs are melting.

15. AceK

I remember you saying that atsizat ... you've repeated yourself enough times you'd think i damn well ought to by now right?

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

For fucks sake, can you not understand that it was how YOU felt, not how everybody feels?

17. AceK

the keyword here should probably be the word "feel" and its derivatives ...

18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

It fucks your body, this is how you feel it. Why can't you just understand it is too fucking bad? Heavy users are used to its effect. There are also a lot of overdoses happening in Turkey. They carry on smoking it knowing how many people have died from it.

19. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

It gets your tension too fucking high, it fucks your body. This is how you feel it. Why the fuck don't I feel like I am having a heart attack when I drink alcohol? You can understand how bad synthetic weed is when you smoke it. It is too fucking bad.

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You carry on drinking knowing how many millions have died from that.

Alcohol is poison, it makes you throw up and then have a terrible headache, that's my subjective experience so it must be the reality for everyone.