Worst Date

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by YouFreeMe, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

To be fair, Fudds: You should have told at the time you were only 12

2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I once dated a girl and her vag looked like Gabby Hayse.

3. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Ever been to dancing lessons?

4. Asmodean

But what about the date?

Just for fun likes this.
  5. But what about second date?

[​IMG]

Meliai likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont sleep with anyone until the elevenses date

7. Asmodean

Cool. Dating in the morning could be a fun change :grinning:

8. Just for fun

I really can't remember I,ve been on so many dates during my life.

9. Asmodean

Seems like you didn't add anything on topic to the thread then

10. Just for fun

you are absolutely right
    Asmodean so I will add one. c-below.

11. Just for fun

I worked in an office with another office next door. We had about 20 people in my office. I asked a girl in the office next door on a date. We went to dinner then to her place had a beer and talked. Then I said good night. I did not call her back during the next week. I was just not interested in dating her again. Several days later she came storming into my office walked straight up to my desk and shouted, "what the fuck is wrong with me, why haven't you called me?" WOW what a scene. Fucking psyco.

12. grower88

grower88 Members

Havent had many dates i'd call bad or worst but there was one a about a year ago that was bad in a sense i basically got cock blocked and blue balled cause of a toddler.

She was a cute single mom that i'd actually known for like 10+yrs cause i went to school with and used to be good friends with her older sister, i'd run into her and she was recently divorced, we exchanged numbers and set up a date, date goes well we hit it off and have a good time, I go to drop her off and she tells me to hang tight while she deals with the sitter and makes sure the kid is in bed then i should come in for a quick drink. We're having a drink and she starts to tell me how she secretly had a crush on me back in the day, i told her i knew and thought she was cute too but her sister had pretty much threatened to cut my balls off at the time so i left it alone, we finish our drink and she hits me with "I dont want you to think i'm a slut and i swear i've never done this on a first date before but seeing as we've got some history we could well you know....." so we move to the bedroom start going at it and i swear i'd just barely gotten it in long enough to enjoy it and the kid starts banging at the door yelling for mommy, she tells me to wait while she deals with him, comes back 5-10min later apologizes and we start going at it again and again i start fucking her this time in the back of my mind thinking i need to hammer this out in case this kid interrupts again and sure as shit maybe 5 minutes in and this kid is yelling for mommy again, i tell her maybe we should call it a night but she tells me to wait, again goes deals with the kid and returns like 10 minutes later, by this point i'm loosing wood so she gives me head, gets me hard and no sooner than she starts riding me and this kid starts having a melt down in his room at which point we agreed to just call it a night.

Tried setting things up with her again but single mom with a job and college she was fairly busy and my guess a bit embarrassed about the night.

13. Just for fun

I feel compassion for single parents, they need a partner who understands them and their needs. They are out of the carefree lifestyle and locked in a specific needs category. Think twice about having kids, 18 years of a whole lot of ??????? who the fuck knows how its gonna turn out.

14. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I can't top that OP scenario.

My worst date I think was probably when I was 19, first date with this guy who was 20 or 21, we was parked up in his car making out kissing and feeling each other. He needed to pee so he got out and pee'd against some building when no one else was walking nearby. A car drove by, it was police, my guy had got back into the car while the police car pulled up next to us. Police man got out, asked my guy what was he doing, my guy didn't want to say. Police man shouted at him, assumed he was trying to break into the shop or whatever it was. My guy was petrified over what this police man was shouting at him for, I felt so sorry for him not being able to say that he was just simply taking a pee which he finally admitted to and then the police man was like - is that all you were doing? then he walked off in a huff.
    We never met after that night, just because of some police man who probably had a bad day at work.

15. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I remember another bad date I had. We had a great time for most of the date until he drove me home, and on the way we started talking about domestic violence. Don’t recall what triggered that but I remember him saying that sometimes, a woman deserves it.

Another one date wonder :tearsofjoy:

16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Asshole

Deidre likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You dodged a bullet then ! Good thing that came up on the first date

Deidre likes this.
  18. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I've dated many :oops:

Totally!

19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

There are some nice guys out there as well

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and also a third, largest category of guys: hipforums creep/pervs.

Meliai likes this.