Worst break ups ever...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Taylor, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Seriously, some people must have some doozies out there... some great stories of dumb ways they've been dumped and dumber ways they've dumped other people...

I got dumped two days ago by my boyfriend of 5 weeks. Basically, he came over one sunday night and never left, so it was quite an intense relationship.
    Then on frieday, I get this text message, completely out of the blue:

"Hey babe, I'm really sorry but I am leaving town today to move to Auckland*. I will miss you so much. Take care of yourself. xoxox"

(*Auckland is a city 8-10 hours drive away from Wellington where I live)

Thats it. Out of the blue, the idiot decides he's moving away and doesn't even have the balls to tell me face to face.

One day this is going to be a funny story. Right now, he's a douche bag.

What about you guys? Surely someone can top me.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Asked to barrow my car, took it to the top of a hill, let it roll down hill and smash into the rocks at the bottom. Her reason? She said I loved my car more than her! She was Hispanic and Itallian, guess that makes close combo to a red headed Irish girl, lol.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, when i was 15, i broke up with my gf at the mall. we were supposed to chill at the mall for a bit, then head to the movies...it was kinda like a double date deal. i was with my friend and we were gonna meet our gf at the mall.

well, i just went up to my gf and told her i didn't like her anymore and walked away and that was it. left her standing there shocked....

4. ruski

ruski Senior Member

hmmmm i was dumped coz the guy told me he wanted to focus more of his time on the gym and his study. and i can tell you im not a demanding or needy girlfriend. so that was pretty fucked.

it was a great thing that happened, coz then later on when he tried to come back to me and put me through hell it wasnt hard for me to leave his ass.

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Someone has to have a better one than

being a place holder/ temporary old BF substitute
    for double digit years
    the entire time socializing as Couples/ Individuals
    with the old BF/ his SO that lived 200+ miles away
    on weekends/ Holidays/ 'individual' getaways
    (the three were all old 'Friends'...... yeah, I'm idiot)
    until the old BF booted his SO out.

Next night someone here vanished w/o notice
    into the Dark of Night
    never to be seen in this neck of the woods again.

Any guesses where/ who she went back to?

6. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I got tired of him treating me like shit so I packed up and rented a car a moved 12 hours away...at 4 in the morning...

7. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

My last ex and I had a mushy conversation online, we said our "I love you's", he told me he'd call me before I went to bed. 11 rolled around and no call, so I went to sleep, since he had called late before, then I woke up at 2 AM with still no call, so I got online to see if he got caught up with something there, and there was a message in my inbox. The subject was "Bad News" and basically the e-mail consisted of him telling me our relationship was too serious, I freaked the hell out of him when we talked about the future, and he didn't want to speak to me. So, being the crazy mess I was, I called him twice, the first time screaming at his answering machine, then the second time, apologizing through tears. I e-mailed him in the morning, apologizing for calling and asking if it was possible at all for us to talk about it. He told me flat out no in a reply, so I wrote a pissed off LiveJournal entry and he wrote me again, bitching me out for being pissed, and yeah...it was just bad. Basically just an e-mail screaming match. The fact he was too chickenshit to tell me at least on the phone was the worst part about it.

8. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

That's the way people are today. Everything's all lovey-dovey one minute, and the next minute the person isn'yt even speaking to you anymore, and you're not even sure why. I really hate it. It happened to me, and in my marriage, no less. The electronic age makes it so easy for people to just get rid of you with the touch of a button, and just erase you from their lives. And it's really making cowards out of people, because they don't think they even need to give you a real explanantion about why they don't want to be with you anymore-they can just begin to avoid you, and that's that. I'm sure sorry to hear that. My heart's broken tonight too, so join the club.

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

god, breakups over the net are the most ridiculous thing ever
    at least have the balls to pick up the phone, if not do it face to face

10. ruski

ruski Senior Member

text message break ups are pretty low also

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah, i feel that...

12. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I once dumped a REALLY NEEDY guy by not answering my phone unitl he figured it out....
    It may have sucked, but I was young and he was whiny and smothering...

He had a DUI, quit his job and had gotten his face busted up (before I met him, I didn't care about that) in a bar fight and needed reconstructive surgery...and WHINED nonstop about it all...

13. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

You know a person kinda expects a needy girlfreind in a way but a needy guy, thats so sad.

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I find that internet relationships are mostly just a joke anyways....mostly just guys wanting to get off

15. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I can assure you I have never had one and dont quite know how any one can get off just over words and such but I will take your word for it. I figure if people hook up out here thats coll and all. I think it would take a long time of being friends online before I could desire to step further into a position of a relationship and to do that would be more like a meeting up with the person to actually see if we could get along that way just hanging out, movies ect. Maybe then after a bit more time things could get serious, but then Im old and a bit stand offish so go figure, lol

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I've never had one either, it seems to be a teenager thing....but not limited to them. People lie way too much on the net for me to ever meet up with them in a relationship type of setting

17. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I dont see a point in a person telling a lie at all other than maybe to avoid going to prison or something, lol. If they lie when they meet these people online surely someday it will catch up to them. Me, I have no reason to lie about anything, I drive truck, Im old, I have a house, Playboy mansion hs never sent me an invite so I guess Im just a plain old person, lol.

18. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

they only lie so they can get some ass

19. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Birds of a feather tend to flock together...