Worse pain you have ever experienced

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wyldwynd, Sep 20, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yep. That exactly. My water partially broke on it's own... but it was just a small amount so the doctor manually broke the rest and BAM.. I went from zero pain to the WORST pain (being in transition) in 1 second. It was terrible. I gave myself 15 minutes of just breathing through that... ugh.. it was horrible... then called out "epidural time!!!"--- had to sit there holding a pillow, trying not to move through that... but luckily once it kicked in I had the perfect epidural (no pain what so ever but could still feel contractions n knew when to push... so he was born in only 15 mins.... pretty short for first kid from what I hear...) but yes, that SUCKED when they broke the rest of my water. UGH.

Other than that when I had a pinched nerve on my neck..that spread down my arm I was in intense pain for a week to the point where I couldn't lay down, couldn't find a position to even sit ...OR stand in...without intense pain... it wasn't quite as bad as labor, but it lasted a lot longer so really.. in a way it was worse.
    (oh and I saw someone in another post mentioned arthritis so I will mention that when I finally went to the E.R. about this issue, they took x-rays and determined they could see arthritis in certain discs of my spine and that they believe the arthritis ended up being the cause of the pinched nerve in the neck that spread down one arm... that arm was both numb AND painful if that even makes any sense- but yea, that's how it was ... so yes, arthritis...)

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Pinched nerves feel that way... numb burning pain. I have lots of experience.

3. falconer

falconer Member

I'd have to say for me, it was eitger when i broke my wisdom tooth down to the gum line, pr mayne when a would be rapist i had stopped a year earlier blindsided me and then stomped my collarbone into pieces. I should mention that this would be rapist weighs over 300lb and a dog murdering psychopath.

4. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

American healthcare. :2thumbsup: Hell, I dropped $200 the other day just for my husband to have a dental checkup. But next month $250 for the both of us and we'll be covered for most dental procedures, no deductible, no co-pay for a year. I'm pretty stoked on that, I've got some more work needs to be done before I end up in agony again with a missing front tooth and my jaw rotting out. Haha.

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Wow! :eek: Hardcore story of the day award goes to falconer.

6. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I received 3rd degree burns over 30+% of my body at 4hours of age. Glad to say I don't recall the pain but bear the scars and don't talk to me about 'rebirthing'! lol After that the worst was a heart attack.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I agree with Ranger, burns hurt like a bitch.

8. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

how does something like that happen?

9. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

never been injured badly or had any major medical problems. most painful probably either stomach virus or usually 1 day after a 12 hour mountain bike race is when it hurts the most.