Worse pain you have ever experienced

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wyldwynd, Sep 20, 2013.

1. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

What is the worse pain you have ever experienced was it a tooth ache or ear ache or back ache...kidney stone...or something other.....

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

MS coupled with Staph infection..

3. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

my mom found me in a ball on the floor sweating, rocking back and forth.
    it's the kind of pain that makes ya throw up. but then again,
    so did the anti-nausea medicine :rolleyes:

4. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

ear aches are soooo bad though :(

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

childbirth, specifically when they manually broke my water. I've heard other types of pain (broken bones, appendicities) are worse than childbirth but I've never experienced any other pain on that level. When they broke my water it felt like they stabbed my uterus with a knife.

6. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

surprisngly not much physical pain to my knowledge. I've merely fractured a wrist once. and that tickled more than hurt :D

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

aren't u the guy with the broken heart?

8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

arthritis...

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Depression, heartbreak, and the overall feeling of hopelessness. Emotional pain is much worse than any physical pain I've experienced.

That being said, the worst physical pain I've ever experienced is blunt-force trauma to the balls. lol I've broken a few bones and expeienced some fairly extreme burns(neither of which really fazed me), but ball-pain is terrible in a way no woman can comprehend(not to downplay the pain of childbirth, by any means), because ball-pain spreads throughout the entire lower-torso and makes it feel like your stomach, intestines, and bladder are all about to explode. I'd literally rather stab a sewing needle under each of my fingernails than to be kicked in the balls.

10. Marifana

Marifana Member

Neck pain. Gahh. I hate it. The worst thing is that it never ends also.
    I do rather have menstrual stomach pain everyday than neck pain.

11. eggsprog

I used to think that, but now I'm unsure...

12. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

undoubtedly, giving birth....

I felt like I was being murdered from the inside

13. broony

broony Banned

5 cracked ribs, and a concussion when I hit a gate on my downhill skies doing about 50mph..

then getting severe eczema in the middle of dead winter on over half my body when I quit liquor cold turkey and started to dry up and lost almost 20lbs in a month.. couldn't take showers cause my skin would dry and crack and bleed.. arms, back, most of my legs, feet, thighs, stomach, severe dehydration on a level ill never experience again... This was also during the time when my dog broke both ACLs and I had to come up with 3.5grand.. how I did I don't know.. but during that time suicide had never been so close...

Now im ok :)

So is my dog :)

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

At least with childbirth, you get a baby out of the deal. No good things result from being kicked in the balls. lol

15. eggsprog

next time cover yourself in coconut oil, it seems to work well for me in the winter :)

16. broony

broony Banned

I found my things that can help.. though at the start I was very lost.. starting life over... .. yea I know about coconut oil now. good stuff.

17. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Bad tooth. I had an infection that raged for 6 weeks until my dad finally broke and asked my grandma if she could spare $175 to get it pulled. I was 20 and had my own job, but there was no way I could afford it on my own. Half my face resembled a chipmunk and I slept for about 2 hours total a night for about 3 of those weeks.

18. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i had to have an emergency c-section.
    WARNING: TMI FOLLOWS.
    i was barely 34 weeks. when they do a c-section, they leave the placenta and sew you back up. then they send in demons (might have been nurses, not really sure) to massage the uterus from the outside to make it go back into shape. the thing is, with a c-section, there is NO dilation, NO effacement, so the tissues did not pass easily. it. was. excruciating. and i was doped up. i screamed.

i have back pain. always a low level of tension. when i throw my back out it hurts. sometimes enough to need actual doctor prescribed medicine. i had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled at the same time, and the medication wore off before the prescription kicked in. that was exceptionally painful. i have had 2 miscarriages, and those were like a baby dose of the pain from my after c-section "massage".

19. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Fracturing left arm (radius) in 4th grade

20. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Definitely giving birth the first time. The pain was so bad during the final labor stage, I was convulsing, vomiting, and passing out from the contractions.

The second kid, I ate popsicles and watched Freddy Kreuger movies the entire time. Epidurals are rad!