Worried partner needs advice!!!!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Kiki-chan, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Kiki-chan

Kiki-chan Guest

Well, my wonderful girlfriend and I are going to step things up but she's really worried about it because she's never given cunnilingus before. All the sites i've gone to give advice to men, and i wanted advice from fellow lesbians on all things cunnilingus and fingering. We want ALL the advice, tips, ideas, positions, etc, everything you guys got. THANK YOU!!! :D <3

2. AliciaWilliams

AliciaWilliams Member

Im not sure how helpful this will be but when I was first going to do this with my partner she had a little more experience and told me that communication is foremost here. Of course that is rather obvious but going with that I started by touching her how I liked to touch myself, first with my fingers before trying with my tongue. Everyone likes different things, use your partners body language to guide you. Like if she moves with you and moans a little your probably doing a good job. I know that's a bit vague and I apologize as I am terrible at explaining this stuff. If all of this fails don't just give up. Talk to her and figure this out together. Don't be afraid to ask for help from her and to let her guide you. Remember this is a beautiful thing you want to share with someone you love. You're not being graded on it. And there is nothing wrong with being nervous about it. Don't try to rush it take your time to get there and don't try anything too fancy at the start. Trust me it is more then worth it in the end.

3. Kiki-chan

Kiki-chan Guest

Thank you! You are very helpful! ;)

To clear things up: this is advice FOR my partner :)

4. AliciaWilliams

AliciaWilliams Member

best of luck then and remember to have fun. This is advice for both of you :)

5. MyOctarineDream

MyOctarineDream Guest

Suck on her Clit and flick her pee hole with your tongue at the same time!

Did you do it?
    Sorry I mean did your PARTNER do it?