World War Z !!!

Discussion in 'Books' started by lifelovefun, May 20, 2007.

1. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

This is a really killer zombie book for the people who dig zombie movies :) I picked it up a few days ago and already sped through the 350 pages :)

I usually don't read a lot, but this got my attention like the DaVinci Code did a few years back

Anyone else read WWZ yet ?

2. kyndbud7

kyndbud7 Member

yes, I read world war z months ago and loved it! got a few of my friends reading it also. theres another book by the same author and its the zombie survival guide. pretty interesting and may save your life when zombies do attack.haha

peace,
    amatt

3. Biida

Biida Member

I picked up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, or whatever it's called, when a friend recommended it to me about a year ago. Max Brooks is fucking brilliant. So I pounced on this one when I seen it in a book store a few weeks ago. :)

I LOVE zombie war survival scenarios. I'm one of those crazy people who sizes up every building I'm in for its potential safety factors and danger zones, just in case the zombies finally attack. I'm ready to hit a hardware store running the second the first reports come in. They're like velociraptors but much more terrifying. Zombies scare me and I'm quite fond of that, really. I always have been. They make me warm and fuzzy inside like Disney movies should.

I'm taking my sweet, sweet time with this gem.

Also: I heard he's Mel Brooks' son. Any truth in that?

4. kyndbud7

kyndbud7 Member

haha i know what you mean, my friends and i are always asking each other, "what would you do right now if zombies attack?" good to keep your mind sharp just in case haha and yes he is the son of mel brooks and i also heard they "announced" the film adaptation of the book for 2010! can't wait-should be interesting.

peace

5. Agent R

Agent R Banned

6. Valdis

Valdis Member

I couldn't get into it. I thought it was right up my alley but nope. Oh well.