workout split +++ reps+++one more rep

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Jukai

Jukai Members

Nice ! That's a match made in heaven ;)

Kerri likes this.
  2. David0301

David0301 Members

ecactly bro
    pushups never get too easy
    even professionells do them
    i can do 50 pushups straight, nice form, no swinging , but i still incorporate them in my body building workout routine, i add weights on my back , or do diamond pushups, or extra wide ones, or extra slow ones, try it, same with dips , dips rock , all kinds of veins man:tearsofjoy:

3. David0301

David0301 Members

i have never benchpressed in my life,
    benchpresses with straight bar is an enemy to a body builder,
    do them with dumbbels or , even better, weighted pushups,
    , i tried benchpr though, the prob is you always end up training muscles assymetrically
    thats why i dont touch the straight bar anymore
    im a bodybuilder, not a powerlifer

4. David0301

David0301 Members

gzm.jpg gzmmm.jpg

thats me before my injury
    im more into aesthetics, tiny waist, broud shoulders
    dont accuse me of bragging or trolling , i hate that, just wanna show you what pushups can do,

asthetix

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

When you’re good at bench press, it’s not asymmetric ;-)

6. David0301

David0301 Members

f*k benchpress man, anyone got a problem with me saying that bring him here :grinning::dizzy::tongueout:

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol, it's all about your own personal goals right. Bench press is critical for lots of things but not everything.

8. David0301

David0301 Members

benchpress is only good for powerlifter and ego-lifter
    for asthetixxx its a no go
    only gives me assymetry, injury, tendonitis,

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah that’s totally not true. I know pro body builders that bench press and it has tons of sport applications. Arnold was a big proponent. Plus - push ups are bilateral too

10. David0301

David0301 Members

I have tried barbell and ez barbell, they always cause assymetry. you cant control it, 1 muscle wll fatigue earlier ...

it is well known even among professional BB . if you watch kai greene, phil heath preparing for contest they never touch the barbell, even on the machine they use that "hammer machine" if u know what I mean? on hammer machines you basically have 2 separate weights on both arms away from each other, unlike an ordinary machine. im surprised you dont know all this.

11. Kerri

Kerri Members

So how do you do push ups? They’re bilateral

I do know this. There are pros at my gym and I’ve been to the Arnold Classic. I watch them bench

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

Here’s Kai’s barbell bench routine
    Even Stronger Than They Look: Kai Greene

13. David0301

David0301 Members

yes true pushups are bilateral
    but if you take a closer look it is still different because each arm is free on its own if you know what I mean?
    if you eg do barbell curls, then naturally one arm will fatigue earlier and you will overstimulate one arm more than the other,
    this is my area kerri, you people in the weightlifting/powerbuilder world are different,
    last time you tried to convince me that carbs are good etc,
    you can know a 100 swimmers but that dont mean ish , you need to be swimming yourself in order to know what swimming is
    you can be the best football coach in the world , this dont mean you actually know what playing football is if you never played yourself. dig?

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

1 carbs are good and 2 I didn’t say I was an expert bodybuilder. I said I’ve watched experts do barbell bench. And I sent you the link of Kai barbell benching

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i love bench press. it's one of those lifts where you can really push out a couple hard fought reps at the end of a set, which is where a lot of the gains come from. unlike curls for example, where it seems like it's easy rep after easy rep, and then suddenly the muscles just stop doing anything.

that said, i like to alternate between barbell and dumbbell bench.

16. David0301

David0301 Members

:fearful:

17. David0301

David0301 Members

f**k all dem kai green, phil heath, etc etc. , they know nothing about body building, i am better than them , u know why? watch me still healthy and training when 50, wheereas these people are dead sick, need organ transplant, wheelchair, cancer , all of dem , like Coleman, woolfe, piana, wheeler, el sonbaty, leroney, schwarzenegger. these people destroying themselves. dieing like flies and people like you adore them tzzzz

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol you’re the one that mentioned Kai when you thought he didn’t barbell bench, but sure, they don’t know anything about what they do professionally.