Working nude

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Barefoot Andy, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

Anyone else working nude, either at home or otherwise? I've been nude most of the time since I started working from home and I find I'm less stressed that way.

amb5734 likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I do my house cleaning inside and out nude except my front yard area. I have mowed nude and always naked doing the gardens. Most any projects around the house or in the garage....again I'm nude.

Barefoot Andy likes this.
  3. Sure I’m nude when working from home sometimes. Put a shirt on for videocons lol

4. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Working from home I'm usually naked. I dress to walk the dog at lunch and for meetings but usually strip when done. When I clean my apartment I always prefer to be nude as well. It just feels more confortable. I just keep my clothes nearby in case I need to dress quickly.

Todd56 and Barefoot Andy like this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

work from home, sleep naked, wake up and work naked all day.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I keep a shirt handy too, for some of the calls.

Todd56 likes this.
  7. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

When we decorated our house, my ex girlfriend liked to emulsion walls and ceilings in the nude. She'd say it's easier to get paint splashes off me than clothes.

I can't remember any issues with people outside seeing her naked, so I guess she must have stayed away from the windows at the front of the house.

She probably wouldn't have cared, anyway. Maybe even enjoyed giving the neighbours a cheap thrill. Having said that, she didn't strip off on the days when her Dad came to help us.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
    Barefoot Andy and Todd56 like this.
  8. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

Have had people in the house all week, but finally have the place to myself again so I can work naked. Such a relief.

Todd56 likes this.
  9. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

All do all my inside home repairs nude. I have painted, put up sheet rock, put in new floor and even replaced basement window all while nude. At night I have cut the backyard grass nude using an old push mower (more quiet and doesn't bother anyone) and watered the garden. Nude work makes for easy clean up.

10. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

The ability to work naked most of the time has got to be my favorite thing about working from home, so I'm glad my company made it permanent. The more time I spend nude the more I hate it when I have to put something on, and the more I wish I could live nude permanently.

Nudegardner and amb5734 like this.
  11. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

First day this week I've been able to work nude, because of meetings and houseguests, and it's such a relief.

bill697cu likes this.
  12. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

A job outdoors where you could work naked would be f’n amazing :):)

Barefoot Andy, Todd56 and bill697cu like this.
  13. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

Working naked again today, but inside in front of a computer, unfortunately.

Todd56 likes this.
  14. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

Yesterday or the day before that, I worked on folding and hanging my clothes naked. It was nice. Also, sometimes I sit in front of my computer naked.

Barefoot Andy, bill697cu and Todd56 like this.
  15. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I had to stay clothed all week until now because of others being around, but I'm working naked again today and it's a huge relief. I don't know why it's so relaxing and stress-relieving to take my clothes off, it just is.

Todd56 likes this.
  16. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

Work from home naked every day! Funny talking to the C suite in meetings while wearing nothing. No video conferencing for us. My wife thinks I am crazy, but clothes hurt.

17. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I know what you mean! Lately I've been working naked almost all the time. I'm getting so I hate to have anything on unless I absolutely have to.

18. That is the plan today!:)

19. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

It would be more fun working nude at public business.

Bushwack, Barefoot Andy and bill697cu like this.
  20. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

I have a small private office with no windows. Sometimes I'll take all my clothes off when I know I'll have no visitors. :)