Work, Affordable Apartments...

Discussion in 'California' started by ReiChieRu, May 31, 2006.

1. ReiChieRu

ReiChieRu Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in California that had affordable living (apartment style) (i'm looking for something less than $1,500/month) where someone with a background in esthetics and/or hotel clerical work may be able to get a job. If the two aren't close, as long as there's a good transportation route, I'd still be interested in hearing about them.

I've seen pictures of places like Caramel (sp?) California and that environment looks absolutely amazing..so that's kind of what I'm looking for, although I have no idea what it's really LIKE in Caramel...lol..if anyone cares to inform me, I'd appreciate it :)

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Pick from any number of different Craigslists and click on housing. There are a variety of situations to choose from. I got my last housemate that way and the interview process goes fairly smoothly.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/

3. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

If it is a nice place to live, it will be expensive, but you should be able to find a place to live for $1500.