wondering if anyone could help me...

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by WWKCD729, Apr 16, 2007.

1. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

im new to this forum, but yeah, i dont know if this should go here, but it feels like it should, but yeah, i was looking over the indigo children tests, and i sure as hell am not one, but there were a couple questions that stood out to me, one said, do you feel like you were put here for a reason, and i honestly do, whenever i talk about this reason, or think about it, something tells me, "yes, this is what you are here for, this is what you are to do while you are on this earth" and i get this feeling of warmth and joy, and i dont know why....any insight? kind of vague, i didnt want to go into too much detail if im wrong and what not...

2. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Feelings of warmth and joy? I've had those. That's how my angels get me to do stuff that scares the hell out of me. However it seems to turn out okay, and I must grudgingly admit that I'm amazed and happy about some of the results in my spirit. So, all grudging aside, I would say "follow your bliss." Let the warmth and joy take you down the road that's been paved for you. If you don't, you'll always wonder...

3. Rathor

Rathor Member

Yah I agree, feelings of warmth of joy can often be good, sometimes they can kill you but that's only in a burning building or in the woods :D so I say follow it, converse with your spirit and enjoy these feelings, also you'll find your purpose. Everybody does.

4. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Rathor....

If you are into healing....why...may I ask the image of a
    girl with a knife...looking a little menacing...

?

:)

5. Rathor

Rathor Member

Because I'm very emo too...

Idk. A knife to slay evil? I don't really care, it looks so cool, and I MADE IT MYSELF...

I suppose...

Oh hell I don't know!!!

6. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

I dont know how to converse with my guides/angels....how do i go about this?

7. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Just invite them in like as in praying

then listen for the answers...:)

8. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

I know of one spirit guide, she is young, her name starts with an A, we stopped talking for a while....the weird thing was that my brother told me about her too, he's 9 and he had a dream that he met her and that the two of us were colored black, i didnt know what it meant, but i guess i should start talking to her again, shes the only one i usually hear thoughts from, but that was over like a month, but i never really knew how to talk to them and stuff...

9. zengizmo

It does look cool, Rathor. She's very cute with her little black knife and all.

Reminds me of when I took my four-year-old daughter to the mall for an outing, and she pulled me into a clothes store where almost everything was black and had chains attached, and she got me to buy her some Hello Kitty sew-on patches with black bows in the hair.

She didn't ask for a knife though.

10. zengizmo

Just talk, that's all. And listen. Sometimes you need to listen closely, cuz they can sometimes be very quiet...though I've noticed they can be quite loud when they want to. A couple of times an angel of mine woke me up when I asked her to by yelling my name in my mind. She was right on time, too.

11. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

for sure, now do i have to speak out loud, or in my thoughts?

12. Isil

Isil Member

Meh...I just took some tests that determine the probability of a person being an Indigo Child.

They told me that I may infact be one >.> Though, I never did like the idea of Indigo Children...I dont know why. Its just that, whenever I hear people talk about them, the person sounds like a fanatic pedophile o_O

They make Indigo Children sound all high and mighty.

I dont know enough about it though...I must do my own research :eek:

13. zengizmo

For sure, you can speak out loud or only in your mind, it doesn't matter to the angels. However I might suggest that you keep in mind your social context, if you decide to speak out loud. Some folks around you might get a bit freaked by that sort of behavior.

14. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Years ago I went to see a channeller in UK
    She worked with David Icke for a while and
    was mentioned in one of his books....

Anyway she worked under trance and typed
    all she channelled in

I was introduced to my spirit guide called
    Nicodemus.....from Greece...( I had a great
    affinity with Greece, unknown to the psychic
    and had visited a few times...it always felt
    like one of my homes)!

He came through her and said

"I am Nicodemus of the spinning game, I
    stand by the woman's side as I have for many
    years before"

She then went on to channel loads more stuff
    he said to me...guidance...which I followed and
    which helped me immensely...

When I need him I shall say quietly "come on
    Nic, I need your help man" and he alwyays does
    offer help...

I have "known" him in this life for about around
    15 years.....he is amazing...:)

15. zengizmo

Banshee, you are so blessed. My angels trick me, lie to me, and treat me like dirt...well, sometimes they are like true angels and give me little psychic gifts, but nothing like what you have with Nic. I don't know what they're trying to do with me, really...they keep saying "have fun." I guess that's my lesson, but so often I just piss myself off...

16. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Oh blessed? Yes I feel that way at times...

Maybe your time is about to come where things
    will just drop into place...

Does that make sense to you....the word "Summer"
    seems to feel right......somehow?

Would you like me to ask Nic if he would visit you now
    and then.....I dont mind sharing....if you dont???

:)

17. zengizmo

Banshee dear, yes, I've had talks with my primary angel today, and she has been extremely loving, and seems to want to grant me some gifts. "Summer" may be right. It's been a long journey, and maybe the bitter winter is giving way for a time.

I don't know what's the itinerary for now, Banshee, but if you're willing to share Nic with me, I would like to see what that's like. You know, I do like sharing with you in this forum, and now maybe a bit beyond the forum. :)

And thank you so much for your kindness, dear. :)

18. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

yeah, do you think my guide might have a connection with my free association writing? something tells me what to write and i dont block it, i just write and then later read it...i hear my guide, but i want to further my connection with them

19. zengizmo

WWKCD729, your guide has a connection with everything you experience--that's why they're your guide.

The connection isn't a thing you can force or push, exactly. However if you're patient and really yearn to deepen the connection, your guide will lead you to that deepening.

By the way, I did a tiny bit of automatic writing, years ago, just for fun. Interesting to read the results--the language seemed a bit archaic, but the principles were quite sound. And it was obviously stuff I couldn't have thought of myself--at least, not as quickly and effortlessly as I was writing it down.