Women's entitelment and passiveness (waiting for a clear approach from the man)

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by kokujin, May 13, 2013.

1. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

God I don't know what to write anymore.

2. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

You don't think anyone understands? Where's PR, or Cherea. Would they make you feel better?

3. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

not that not that. You don't have to take [my] side(s). I'll edit something in once I have something.

4. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

The worst thing is that what most people describe as 'normal' behaviour is very fucking awkward for me. First of all people should be more straightforward and not playing games all the time. And it is not fucking medieval, it would be great if more women did something more that just look.

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

you just need ta hava a bit more self confidence kok ,thats all.it would be a lot worse if you were some overconfident,shallow,arrogant git.as all those things are very unattractive.just be yourself kok.you already hava a great thing going for you.you are very sweet and charming.

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Women.Can't live with them and I can't leave the fucking planet either.

7. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Mars program is accepting applications.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

thanks for that, really, but sweet and charming ain't high on the fuck-scale. A lot of times it's just friend-zone material anyways. Just a little too cute, a little too loving. Ew.

yeah. sweet & charming guys need that.

So it boils down to not being able to be MYSELF and get LAID @ the same time. Unless I learn to become super confident in me (sounds like a nice myth, that I'm sure some lesser-intellects can convince themselves of -- much like having "pleasant interactions in the moment"). But does a girl ever have to become super-confident in herself?

It comes down to being FORCED into a I-must-engage-you criteria that goes against every fair bone in my body.

It boils down to the fact that a man will pick up any social slack for a chic so things go well and they fuck. They will also lead the whole thing.

So a woman is free to be herself, full of imperfectionalities and all,

while I'm kind of left trying to figure out just what the fux is going on. And why I can't create this strong, stable environment FOR A LADY.

The system only works for players and dicks and i'm going to CONTINUE to say that until I accomplish being one. Players and dicks.

Sorry for taking the cynic route, but cynicism is often the pessimistic truth. :smoking:

1) Funny lately I've found my pace/groove, that DOESN'T blow up the social scene around me... and things have went a lot better. Women are responsive when I open, should I decide to talk to them, they're keenly interested back.

What changed?

I project myself in a cool confident manner. I eliminate all the real vunrable aspects of me, I hide all the needy parts of my personality...

and then we can socially vibe. But am I really getting to be myself? Not really. Society no like awkward real moments! Girls, boys, most everyone only responds positively to positive social stimuli, and they've spent their entire lives making timely comments and jokes in the moment!

When shit gets akward, or real, or there isn't a fluff light comment to say... watch shit go strange. This is exponentially true around women and it makes it MORE TRUE because most lack the confidence, faith, I dunno what it is, to be engaging contributors of the moment themselves.. leaving everthing to blow up on you or succeed through YOUR confidense and drive.

There's not much room for a man... to be himself... unless himself is strong, open, confident, stable, has drive and successful, and that's STILL not enough -- he ironically still has to go out and create his harem.

That shit is crazy. How have you convinced us to live like this for so long, I do not know.

I'm not the most concise person but I think I"m just saying i'm sick of having to be "the shit" as a man, and you just get to ride my coat-tails. It would feel good if women would at least admit this is what happens.

Some will say you don't need all that, and you just need to fall in love with you, and yeah, good advise, but I don't see girls making the homeward bound journey just to not get rejected by the opp. sex. I don't see them even doing basic conversation really.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The difference in the interest alone between a $100k mortgage for a bachelor pad for yourself vs a $400K mortgage for the 3/4 bedroom family home that will be required over 30 years is at least $250K. So even if the finaces are always 50/50, you still end up paying twice as much for your share. Or even ever being able to save the deposit and have decades of rent go down the drain. Its not just that, a small mortage you'd be able to pay off in ten years, then save that money you would have spent on repayments, put it in investments that compound for the remaining years....the difference then starts to get near a million.

Couple that with all the money you spend on crap you dont eed or want, all the presents for family and her friends social events, house full of frilly crap with floral designs, payments and interest on probably more than one car....you are talking in excess of a million over 30 years easily if not nearer two - compared to just starting off with the hip bachelor pad.

But lets be conservative and say a million.

Now shags, lets say you got together two years before marriage and got it every night, then every night for two years ....then after two years of marriage it mysteriously drops off to once a month for the next 26 years

4x365 + 26x12 = 1772

$1 Million / 1772 works out $564 per shag. And thats not including kids or divorce attorneys

You are 25 and feel the way you do, but remember that when you are 35, Chereas age, and he's paying $200 or whatever it is, actually he's in brazil so might not even be that, for some 20yr old call girl putting herself through college who complains to him that her boyfriend or husband doesnt know where her clit is or didnt do everythig for her that month.

There werent any mind games during the courting process, so she is not planning 30 years ahead?

10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I don't even know how to respond to that... you seem like a very lonely person.

11. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Woo! My first real neg rep! Thanks Kok!

Since I've apparently boggled you so much, I'll explain.

Most people don't meet new people at bars. Regular folk meet people via friends and social groups. You can get pissy at me for saying that but you're the guy spouting some bullshit percentages about how all people meet.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Also for women :p

13. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

that's fine. a lot less irritating than your original post.

i wanna disclaimer I don't go out to make any of these points, nor do I bring them up with people or women lol

but it's a facet of things I agree with/look at. I'm not so sure if I'm correct, being a cynic, or way off base.

I just do not agree with the challenges associated with being a man/bachelor. Do think there's plenty of room for engagement from the opp. sex.

Do see/understand why it is largly players and dicks who manage to succeed in this environment. If you can't socially convince a woman to leave a party with you, you likely aren't

and

girls WILL SAY something like 'why not ask for her number and talk to her later' but y'all forget how quick and fickle you are -- you do not respond to that sappy shit unless it's one REALLY lucky guy.

So what ends up happening is suck. Seduce/be a strong non-sappy male or fail. Girls aren't attracted to honesty, humbeless, modesty, an available dude or frankly anything else other than can this dude socially fuck me raw.

Fun.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You'll average out at least $500 per shag, dont want to put extra pressure on you but remember that next time ;)

Five hundred dollars dollars ollars lars lars

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You say you want them to show some personality before you engage them?

What did you do? Stare at her while drinking a long island. then made a comment about her drink?

16. Brudof

Brudof Member

Sure, it's 'harder' for men to get sex than it is for women, but that doesn't mean it's better. You said yourself "largly players and dicks manage to succeed", imagine you're a woman having to deal with countless guys like this... be thankful you don't have to. Stop whining about how much of a disadvantage you're at for being a man. Part of being a man is accepting life for what it is and MANNING up.

"Girls aren't attracted to honesty, humbeless, modesty, an available dude or frankly anything else other than can this dude socially fuck me raw."

^ bull

Solution to your problem: stop trying to meet women at bars/clubs. Try a place where you may have something in common with the other person... museum, library, art exhibit, concert, a store etc.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Hear hear! Perhaps we are getting somewhere because indeed it may seem unfair that it is harder but that is also just life. Just because it seems unfair does not mean the opposite gender who (only in general cause it mostly counts for specific kind of girls too I reckon) has it easier is to blame of this situation.
    If we would analyze this whole shit we could conclude everybody who plays into these superficial dating and mind games is to blame. But even then I can assure you this conclusion will lead to no improvement of your situation neither. The blame game is even more pointless than the mind games ;) and if you continue to focus on that and base your expectations on generalizations while you actually want one nice girl you are merely ruining it for yourself as we can all see.

18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I have no problem with women being assertive. Why can't they go after what they want? It doesn't bother me.

19. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

That is assuming that the only reason anyone ever has for entering into a relationship is sex.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what's a fake neg rep? natural philosophy?

well, if they minded you would think they wouldn't keep having sex with those guys.