Women

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Adbhut, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Adbhut

Adbhut Members

Hi All ! My question is for married or couples in live-in. Do women ask for sex everyday ? And do they ask for multiple trips in one night ?

2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Every women is different I’m blessed mine wife has a high sex drive

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Sex is not the same thing to women as it is men. And like Deejay88 says - every women is different about sex while most men are pretty much the same - always yes, anytime, anywhere.
    My first wife, after having our two children, is one of those women where sex is not important, usually doesn't want to...and occasionally as in MAYBE once a month - is all for it.
    My second wife is on the other side of the table. My side.
    Her sexual appetite is higher than most, as well as her repertoire..she likes doing different things as well.
    So to answer your question... yes. And no. It wholly depends on who the gal is.

Eric!, ArtyB, Adbhut and 1 other person like this.
  4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have a very high sex drive my wife finds it hard to keep up,but our sessions are great together.My wife's cousin is sex hungry and I know she would like me to fuck her more often,it would be great to spend a weekend with her although my wife agreed to me fucking her I'm not sure about a weekend,it is something to talk about with her

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. srgreene

srgreene Members

I generally wanted more sex than my husband. When he was/is in the mood, I’ve almost always come around. Him- well, not so much.

6. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I wish mine was more into it.lost her wanting it so much after 30 once wek all she happy:worried:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

During our first year of marriage, she wanted sex every day. Then it decreased gradually over the years until I was always the one who initiated our sexual activity. As for multiple times, she occasionally wanted it more than once, but that was unusual.

8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Can't categorize. In college I had a nympho girl friend who wanted more minutes after I came. She drove me nuts. Years later I had a fuck friend who wanted to suck me every spare minute. The trick is to find someone who is compatable before marriage. Discuss sex and other things ;like religion an politics and psychology. Find out what make them think and why.

9. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

All women are different but I have a high sex drive and want it as much as I can get it.

10. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

find your match and fuck your brains out

highlander69 likes this.
Tags: