Women & your priorities?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Upnorthguy, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I work in a business where I meet lots of women. And even not at work I meet lots of women. And, my observations may be misguided (or not?) but so many seem to be completely goal and career oriented. So many things on your plate. Kids (or not), career, shopping, household stuff, exercising, and the list goes on. It's a wonder that women even have time for sex, or even time to think about sex!

How do you do it? Or is sex way, wayyyy down on your priority list? It just seems women are so consumed with so many things that it leaves little room or time to enjoy the sexual part of life.

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Women are giving up.
    A true man for women these days is like finding Monty Python's Holy Grail

The world is severely overpopulated with misguided and unfocused beta males.

So few Alpha men around anymore to seduce and wet'in up women into the bedroom, which is all man's natural order of responsibility.

Candy Gal and wilsjane like this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The OP obviously prefers his women sitting at home all day, ready to get their pants off the moment that he walks in through the door.

When he discovers that along with not earning, they have the voice and personality of Daffy Duck, along with not being able to boil an egg, he will soon change his mind.:)

4. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually I was thinking club, cave, drag your woman around by the hair. Lol

Seriously though, your observation of my original post couldn't be further from the truth. I was merely complimenting women in their drive for success and their ability to balance other aspects of their lives. And was wondering where sex came in on their priority list.