Women with a Sex drive bigger than a Man's....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fayeth, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

I have to ask this question, cuz I've felt like a freak the past few years.... Sometimes I feel like i'm the only woman out there that enjoys sex more than a man and wants it more than he does... Are there any other women out there that feel this way?

I think this might be part of the problem why I can't find a relationship... I think men are intimidated by me because I'm forward, honest and like to have sex more than they do... My drive is quite high. I'm not saying I like to have sex with a million partners I just like to have a lot of sex with a person I'm with. I just can't seem to find a guy that can keep up with me in that department

Boshcak, Witoutit, Oddduck and 5 others like this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I don't think you are a freak. I just don't think you have found the right person yet. I am sure that there are plenty of guys out there . There will be many guys out there who would enjoy the woman taking the lead in the bedroom .

3. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How often are we talking about? Do you feel you'd need it every day?

4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Challenge excepted! I’m sure there are a lot of guys that would like to try and rise to the occasion.

5. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

welcome to the club

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I knew one gal in my life that had a sex drive at least as much as an average male.
    (Funny I was just typing about her in another thread..)
    She was a machine. We dated over a summer, little over 4months. This was back in HS.I would say during those 4 months we had sex at least 100 - 125 times. Even when she was on her period.
    At the same time... she cheated on me by three other guys that I knew of. All in one friggin summer! She was probably having sex 200 - 250 times a year... in high school!

Sambone likes this.
  7. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Your not crazy at all. I understand it completely. Mine sky rocketed this year like never before. I feel the need for daily. Or at least a little fun or so ...doesn't have to be big round of sex daily. My partner calls me a horny 17 year old. It's aggravating sometimes. Expecially when you would think that would be every man's dream. Hope you catch a guy that is willing to keep up with you!

8. diesel#

diesel# Members

What ages are you horny women?(if I’m allowed to ask)

I’m hoping it’s a women’s prime thing because I look forward to my wife hopefully hitting that soon

9. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

LOL it's not about need.. I actually want and enjoy sex. If I could I would have sex twice a day. At least five to seven times a week.

10. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

Sambone and diesel# like this.
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As you get older I think you can find more time for each other as you don't have the pressure of the kids any more which frees a lot of time . Quality time with each other is very important in a successful relationship . One of the best ways to use up the I extra time is with satisfying sex perhaps more experimental as well. Its even better in your 50s as the question of contraception goes out of the window in many cases .

Barry Mandelay and RBecca like this.
  12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Sambone and RBecca like this.
  13. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

30, but i've always had a high sex drive

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Mysteron is quite right. There are women who, after menopause, have an increased sex drive. Affording time to have sex leads to wanting more sex. People enjoy sex in many different ways. I love having an erection. It just feels good when my penis is hard. I don't care to bring myself off every time. Having an erection is very satisfying. My first love was very promiscuous. Not only did we have sex nearly every day I found out she was entertaining 3 other men right along. My spouse was so sexual there were times I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up. Unfortunately she became very ill which stopped her sex life. But I have encountered a few other women who seem to be insatiable. One girl I know just wants to have sex for having sex. She doesn't orgasm often but likes having men to please. So there are many ways to have sex and every individual has their own level of drive to have sex. Yes, women generally have a lower sex drive than men but there are those whose drive is higher. I suggest if you can't be satisfied with just one, collect several partners for sex. Have them for sex and sex only. Then find an open minded partner who will understand your drive is high and allow you to satisfy it.

Sambone and Mysteron like this.
  15. Menty

Menty Members

Sex drive is always an interesting topic for me. I like to say that one person has a high sex drive until the meet another person that HAS a high sex drive. With that said, I truly believe that we all go through phases where we desire it more than normal (whatever normal is). I've come to find in my years that my drive is always the same but quenched differently based on my partner. In essence, my drive seems higher if I'm with someone that doesn't always quench me regardless of frequency.

For example, I absolutely love having my dick sucked. I enjoy the 30-45 variety. It is massaging, relaxing, and feels amazing. If I'm not with a woman that enjoys sucking my dick like that, I'm never "completely" satisfied. It doesn't mean the sex isn't good or I'm not getting it frequently - I just need lengthy lounge head for total satisfaction. Ultimately, I think that if we cum hard regardless of frequency and are satisfied, the "drive" equals out because your partner can make you cum hard.

I'm no doctor. Just my .02. Great discussion.

16. vols

vols Members

What's your favorite position

17. vols

vols Members

How long can you last during sex baby

18. vols

vols Members

Hi gorgeous

19. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I dont think sex drive depends on gender.think its just an indivual thing. But hey im just guessing

Andy Schumer likes this.
  20. austin smith

austin smith Members

Hi sexy do you use private message