Women: willingness / desire to go anal only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Essef, Nov 27, 2011.

1. disruptive

disruptive Member

Your mistake here is thinking you can take one individuals life experience (your own) and apply it universally, or indeed, that every woman is like your wife.

It's a big world out there, with room enough for all sorts.

2. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I understand what you're saying and you do have a point. I guess my point was that overall, if you look at mass studies and such it's definitely more of a minority of woman who have tried anal sex (maybe 40-50% at most), and a much smaller part of that who said they like it (probably more like 10-20%), and probably even a smaller group who say they prefer it. I'm kind of pulling these figures out of my ass but I've seen the studies and am not too far off.

That said the other thing I totally blanked out on is I have to remember that I'm in a forum which is directed solely at this very topic of anal sex, and obviously most woman who have no interest in anal sex aren't going to be interested enough to post in it unless they have a need. So thinking about it more from that perspective I guess it makes sense that the Anal horn dogs of the woman world would congregate here to post.

Yeah so in the end I might have jumped the gun a bit

3. Jackdaw

Jackdaw Guest

I wouldn't want to because I want variety in my sex life. And even if it's done incredibly carefully I still have a bit of an innate fear that I may do some damage to myself.

I can understand why some people might want to though because personally I find anal sex a much bigger turn on, and more physically pleasurable.

4. Essef

Essef Member

Your numbers are a little low on the "tried it" and "liked it" studies.

However, your realization is why this note showed up here. I wanted to know "are women who like anal wanting only anal, or variety."

In the "general sex poll" area, you'll find another poll i did: "Is anal sex part of a 'normal' sex life." There's a bunch of posts there on the research you referenced, re: prevalence in the general community and the growth of anal as an accepted practice.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I enjoy anal, but I'd miss intercourse, oral and fingering if we'd do only anal.

If my husband wanted only anal, I'd get the rest from other men. In his case, his favorite thing is receiving oral, though. He loves anal, but receiving oral is so awesome to him, he could have nothing else, probably. I give him all the oral he wants, whenever he wants it, but I want more than that. When he's not willing to make an effort on my behalf, I get it from other men, with his consent.

It isn't easy to only do what another person wants, even when you love him, though. Imagine 20 years of pleasing. Eventually, you wanna get pleased for a change.

6. stephen85

stephen85 Guest

Where are you from, JustaWoman?

7. chastity longings

chastity longings Members

I think this is the way to go. any woman who isn't willing to forgo vaginal sex and orgasms is a woman who is deserves to be banned from cock and we can make that happen ladies so don't forget it

8. chastity longings

vagina stimulation is a joke. once she goes anal only she will realize that the vagina is a form of albatrose.

9. chastity longings

plus men love anal sex with women because it is so humiliating and degrading to them. and a lot of women/girls love it for this reason