Women: willingness / desire to go anal only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Essef, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

My GF is a squirter and alot of the time she squirts on every stroke when we are having anal sex. She has rectal and spincter orgasems without either of us touching her pussy.

2. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

i really don't understand why someone would be exclusively anal when theyve got another great hole to be played with and filled... i've changed my initial mind lol. i understand that some (or so i've heard) will only do anal in one night stands situations, but in a relationship.. not an option.

3. jul

jul Member

i did not know that this was possible through anal sex; well i guess that different women, respond differently (some can orgasm, some can't, some only through vagina and clitoris, or clitoris solely ect.)

4. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

There is a very thin wall between the vagina and the rectum. It is not only possible to hit the g-spot through anal sex, but some consider it to be the same thing in men...

5. Essef

Essef Member

Perhaps that contributes, but I don't think it's just a stamina thing, or an involvement thing. I think it's a giving thing. It's cyclical, building on itself, compounding. When you focus on your partner, and they focus on you, it results in greater things than either of you could accomplish by focusing on yourselves (or alone, for that matter).

The rest of life is the same way, IMO. If you focus on others, great things happen. You can never get more from the world than you give to it.

6. chicklette

chicklette Guest

Had never really thought about it before, but i'd give it a try for a while.

7. myttia

myttia Member

so, youre starting today? :) gonna go for how long? how often?

8. I perfer vaganial sex better. Anal is okay but my experience was bad.
    Hopefully one day I'll try it again.

9. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Had an ex who regarded her pussy as merely a warm-up for the real thing. She would almost literally pass out when I was knee deep in the backdoor while she rubbed her clit. We split (well, she dumped me) before we got long-term but I suspect we'd have ended up 90+% anal. She even loved ATM.

I think the fallacy is in assuming that all women are wired the same. The rectal wall will vary from person to person, as will the precise location and sensitivity of the relevant nerve endings. If your lady gets off on anal, and loves it....why not indulge her? At the end of the day, if your thing is dressing up as a sheep while some guy bangs you in the pantry as he yodels "Afternoon Delight" and wears a Shrek costume, so what? It's YOUR thing. There's no right or wrong. There's just great sex, or there's not.

10. myttia

myttia Member

rubbing her clit... that's cheating!! :) (Im working up to anal only orgasm.. my boy wants me to come that way, says itll be really different... and when I dont, just makes me get pent up for next time!)

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

From my sources and trend information, I heard a bunch of girls in high school are willingly having anal sex as opposed to vaginal sex in an effort to preserve their virginity or (hymen) in this case.

So who is to say that trend will continue when that generation grows up, we'll know in about 10-40 years from now assuming 2012 isn't real.

12. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

i agree with those who have noted that the sexual relationship is best treated as a journey where both partners are explorative and giving ... i wouldn't want to have anal only sex as i think there is a beautiful connection in all types of intercourse. it is also true that the vag is a central and sensual part of a woman's anatomy and vaginal sex can be both amazingly orgasmic and deeply sensual. i also think that variation in lovemaking is hugely important and it's likely that i'd be bored with a lover who wanted anal-only sex. but really everyone is different and whatever works for you, works.

13. fi86

fi86 Member

I'm 50-75% inclined towards anal anyway. I would go 100% but I'd miss Vag sex a lot.

14. Essef

Essef Member

15. stoic

stoic Guest

16. RATED_CBR

RATED_CBR Guest

Honestly that's like finding a needle in a hay stack. I've never really had that real anal experience so i would love to find a woman that does anal only...

17. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

The wifey and I are going on 20 years of anal only.
    She loves it and always orgasms - she uses a vibrator on her clit.
    All women are different but this what works for us.
    Before I convinced her to first try anal she never had an orgasm from vag sex.
    She didn't right away from anal either until I took her to an adult shop for her first vibrator.
    She had another side effect from vag sex, urinary tract infections, that have been totally eliminated since we have been anal only.

18. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

We're not anal only, but we're definitely anal (almost) always and have been for several years. About the only time we're not into anal is when we're being completely spontaneous and I haven't had a chance to clean and prep (which, Girls, makes all of the difference between enjoying it and worrying about making a mess). I suppose I could live without vag sex pretty easily, but I really think my husband likes to switch it up a bit.

19. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Wow, I'm shocked a bit by what I've read here and tend to think overall this is a very small percentage of the population far as woman go. I've dated many ladies over my life before getting married. Had anal sex with only 5 of them that I can remember (wife included), and in most cases it was only once or twice. Been married now for 14 years and have only had anal sex with my wife about a half dozen times ever. But that said, I don't know that I really developed an interest in it until my early twenties (which is when I met my wife). And even then I don't think I even tried anal with her or brought it up until a few years into our marriage. So it's not like I went into it putting that down as a requirement.

It's pretty safe to say i've never met a gal who "liked" anal sex or actually put it on the menu without me probing for it or bringing it up. I know not more than 10 years or so ago it was a bit more taboo than it is now, but still I'm surprised to see all these woman posters saying "Yes I prefer anal" or "Yes I'd do it all the time for my man if he wanted it that way." I almost want to call BS on it but I don't know why people would outright lie about it, so... I guess in the end I'm left going "Huh..."

Far as my wife goes, sadly I know she doesn't want to go into it willingly ever and on a clear head is kind of grossed out by it. Obviously has never hinted or asked for it outright and it takes a special night when the stars are aligned, If I happen to go down on her first, then migrate to tossing her salad and then, again if things are just perfect she'll roll over and then it's game time. Guess others are luckier than I am...

20. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

A lot of women are grossed out by it but there comes a time when regular vag sex isn't enough. I don't think I would totally turn to ass fucking b/c I have no idea how to have an anal orgasm and that's no fun!!!