Women, Why Do We Show Cleavage???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 18, 2005.

1. ManyInterests

ManyInterests Member

I think I like you.

2. azalea_mae

azalea_mae Member

If I had breasts that were capable of producing cleavage, I wouldn't be opposed to showing a hint of skin. But I'm lacking in that department, so I wear pants that accent my nice butt.

3. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

I'd take a nice butt over big jubblies any day of the week. You should just show off your nice butt cleavage. Problem completely solved. Win. Who else thinks I should be emperor of the world?

4. azalea_mae

azalea_mae Member

is butt cleavage a nice way of saying plumber's crack? I try to keep my crack tucked in my jeans, but if I forget to wear a belt, it sometimes tries to escape.

5. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Just let it go. Don't let the man keep you down girl. Let my people go.

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

Because if you work as a barmaid, it'll get ya tips. :2thumbsup:

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just wondering, what if people would tip ladies with cleavage when just walking in public :D Would they appreciate it? Not really serious people! I'm from Holland so I never give tips anyway :D

Pussytimes likes this.
  8. happypills

happypills Member

I'm in a hot climate, I don't have a professional job and my husband loves tight sexy clothes that cover as little as possible. My boobs are big for my frame - I show cleavage all the time. It makes him happy and when he's happy I'm happy! And I don't care if I get looks, in fact I like the attention.

Pussytimes likes this.
  9. yogalish

yogalish Member

I'm 5'2 115 pounds, with a full set of breasts, and in incredible shape. I always thought it was in poor taste when women show cleavage. I think it's a pathetic attempt at attention, and always feel rather sad for them, rather than angry or anything else. It's really no offense to anyone here, it's just what automatically goes through my mind whenever I see a gross display of cleavage. I just looks sad and pathetic. Like the woman is just seeking or grasping for something in a very sad and lonely way. Sure guys are going to like it, but their opinion in this case is sort of a moot point because it only acts as self-interest.

I personally don't like that kind of attention. Even an unattractive woman can get attention like that. What really turns me on is when someone is attracted to my personality. It's just too easy when someone is attracted to you because of your cleavage. Actually, when I see a guy gawking over cleavage I believe he's pathetic and shallow as well, and I view him as sleazy. Again, this is not meant to offend anyone. Just sharing my thoughts on it as well..

10. happypills

happypills Member

Different strokes for different folks. But I don't see any problem with exposing good looking body parts. I like seeing both men and women at the beach in as little as the law will allow. My husband is very adamant about me wearing tight revealing clothes, he often brings me home new things to wear. I'm happy to oblige him, I reap the rewards for sure! Don't wish to ruffle any feathers, here, but that's how I see it and live it.

11. yogalish

yogalish Member

I think it's more socially acceptable that anything goes at the beach. I myself will even flaunt the skimpiest bikini there. I guess I meant places like Staples, a pumpkin patch or the market.

12. happypills

happypills Member

I live in a resort area and ppl go shopping in their bathing suits a lot!

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I do have it but don't like to show it off. I did in Vegas but that was a onetime thing I had bought a new suite and since I was on vacation I thought what the hell. My sisters and mom are like you got it flaunt that shit. It’s just not me. I guess I'm not comfortable showing that much. I always by shirts and if there to low cut I won't wear it. posting a pic on here is different for me. it's going out to places that I'm not comfortable

14. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

I usually dont, but i sometimes show a little bit. I dont feel a need to let it all out or else they would be falling out everywhere.

15. justayounggirl12

justayounggirl12 Member

Guys can look at whatever they want just don't say anything.

16. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

because we can. Some don't and some can't. But the reason I think goes back to primitive days when tribal women wore adornments and markings to attract the alpha males. You see this in animals, particularly birds.

It doesn't bother me about the males if it is an innocent glance. But if the guy is staring in a perverted way, I'll either turn away or give him the finger. I do it much less today than I did before. It really I think depends a lot on what you're wearing, but I tend to buy clothes now that don't reveal as much.

17. littlebook

littlebook Member

i hate when women show some, and then complain how much of a pervert a guy is being if he looks..
    i mean, hey, you showed it to begin with.
    don't show it then -.-
    dumb people..

being a woman myself, showing a little cleavage is ok.. at appropriate times.

but too much.. it'll just look trashy then.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Women show cleavage because boobs.

19. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

yep. Sometimes I think that's the idea, try to to get guys to look and then stick their nose in the air or say something obnoxious.

They want attention, and they also want to be obnoxious.

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Women show cleavage because Patriarchy.