Women, Why Do We Show Cleavage???

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by BrownTripleQQ, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It is pretty clear what professional setting is.
    Nitpicking eh

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I just think there are also a lot of professional settings where it might not really matter a lot. In court, hospital or for female police officers it seems more reasonable as for certain store employees, women with solitary jobs who can decide for themselves, etc. etc. I mean, in the end they are just boobs. Some women just have a lot of boob. If it really feels better for some to wear clothes with some cleavage (for whatever reason) should they only hide them because oversexualized males can't handle it? I agree it is the normal and logical thing to do in the more serious/important/responsible jobs or jobs with authority. But if a construction worker can work bare chested and with an ass crack showing why bother with women's cleavage in ALL cases.

1 person likes this.
  3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

As Vixen said earlier....if your'e blessed with a good bust, flaunt it! (coincidentally I am doing just that in my avatar!!). And, I am not going to get all pissy if some guy happens to stare at it.
    Having said that, i DO object to guys who don't give me eye contact on a naturist beach.....we might all be naked but that doesn't mean i enjoy it when you stare at my girly bits!

Pussytimes and Bassline514 like this.
  4. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

you haters keeps saying this stupid crap but the worst I've done is make some very true rants on the internet. I don't need counseling. I'm sorry ignorance is bliss and the truth ain't so pretty.

women enjoy being objectified. they just won't admit it.

their like for dominance at times borders on very illegal or "not-okay" social behavior.

then they pick and choose who gets away with it and who gets a sexual harassment charge or a very hostile reaction.

You don't want to be street harassed but you won't approach men yourselves ever.

You want to be treated as equals but you wanna be treated like a lady not responsible for anything any time it's convenient.

----

it's within this backwards ass behavior that a male is supposed to meet somebody. surprised I still have hair on my head.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

no dude, you do need counseling

it seems like the problem is that you were fed some feminist misinformation about gender relations, and now you think that the polar opposite of that is what is really the truth.

most women do like sexualy attention from men, but this depends on their mood and the guy who is showing the attraction.

I think that most women also like men to take initiative in relationships, and they like dominant qualities in men. Most don't really want gender eqality in sexual relationships.

This does not mean that women want to be raped though.

1 person likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe he doesn't need counseling, but just work on his communication skills. He often makes valid points but ruins them wihen trying to bring them across. Kokujin's post would look better if he said "A lot of women enjoy being objectified". There are of course also lots of women who enjoy it to a far lesser extent or not at all. But in the past he was criticizing males too and I think that could be incorporated here as well, because frankly... are women the only ones who enjoy being objectified in a way that make their gender specific traits stand out and them look more desirable? It seems a lot of men like that as well (in their own gender specific way of course).
    Maybe it is worthwile for women to admit it to at least themselves, maybe not. I think it's worthwile to realize that a lot of people, both male and female, enjoy being objectified in their own gender specific way. It is a very natural thing. What is causing people to have a problem with it seems 1) the vague boundaries (after all they often seem to differ per person) of to what extend you can express this love of being objectified and 2) crossing those vague boundaries is thought by certain peeps as too seductive and drives some sexually frustrated men and latent rapists over the edge. Not sure it is right to state it's the women who are mainly at fault here...

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its 11 pages so far of what exactly?

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like my legs and my butt.....and stomach....never made friends with the girls, though.....always wished they would disappear...i resented them when i first got them somwhat when I was 13 or so.......ao I never really dress to show cleavage........but i like to show legs.....lol

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Kokujun is the reason I would never walk home from a bar by myself

if you think women want to be raped you do need counseling.

soooo freakin creepy.

anyway. I'm with moonglow, I've never cared to show off my boobs but I am not above wearing short shorts lol.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh ok so you were joking about rape. Because its such a hilarious topic.

2 people like this.
  11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

i'm not sure what i can say to convince you that you really do have some serious anger issues, kokukin, and that getting some help would probably be best for both you and others

12. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

My boobs are impossible to hide no matter what I wear, cause I've been quite gifted on that point. I can reveal some cleavage when I dress up on special occasions to feel and look beautiful but not too much, cause I'm aware a big breasted woman with a deep cleavage can easily look like a bimbo (which I something I don't want, I'm all for the sexy but no vulgarity). I get upset when males speak to them instead of looking straight at my face during a conversation, or make a vulgar comment/gesture to describe, mock, objectify or degrade them in some way. I expect a head-to-toe screening (cleavage included), but the stares are just rude. I'm not an object, or a sex toy, I'm a person and I deserve respect. Even while wearing a cleavage.

Pussytimes likes this.
  13. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I have never been comfortable in a shirt or piece of clothing that didn't somewhat show a bit of cleavage. Anything that far up my chest just has a feeling that it is strangling me, if that makes sense? I find it uncomfortable, clothes like boob tubes etc.

14. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Attention, admiration, and objectification are 3 different things. Objectification is treating a person as if they are an object...we think of this as treating them as an object of sexual gratification...reducing them to the sum of the ways they can be used to sexually please someone.

I don't think many people like to be objectified...they like to be admired, they like attention and they don't always realize that they are not getting the latter or the former, but in fact they are being objectified by someone they are attracted to. It's easier to realize they're being objectified when they're not attracted to the person doing it, either because the person is coming off too strong or creepy or they're just not into the person for other reasons.

Now there is NO DAMN REASON at all that anyone should be blamed or at fault for their own rape. I don't care what they're wearing. They could be completely naked, no one should be touching them without their consent...period.

Mysteron and Bassline514 like this.
  15. Brotus

Brotus Members

I think women who show off cleavage enjoy being tit fucked. They like it. They may not be inviting all men to tit fuck them but they are sending a TITILLATING me.ssage

16. What I find really amazing is that I really adore breasts. It makes no sense really, I'm a grown man. And it's not just any breasts of any particular size or shape, it's like some kind of primal switch has been thrown when I get a split second perspective of a shape that I instinctively recognize.

I've always wondered why I seem to be so hard wired on this matter. And I resent anyone who tries to say that it's a defect in my character. If you like to display your breasts, be aware there are some of us out here who actually like them. And not because we're on some kind of objectifying domination crusade.

17. Bjgirl

Bjgirl Members

To get men excited, which makes us feel sexy!

Jumper58 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. princess peedge

princess peedge Members

When it's 105 degrees, I'm going to wear what I want to wear, and I shouldn't have to be leered at for it.

6Sailor9 likes this.