Women who touch your chest as casually as if it's your shoulder?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Thinking of Cora, Jan 29, 2021.

1. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Thinking of Cora I didn't offer you any advice at all, you've chosen to completely misread what I wrote and replied incredibly rudely. All I offered was opinion. I didn't even reference the incidents you mentioned. You simply couldn't be more wrong. If you are going to ask a question on a forum you can expect answers that both match and differ from your own opinion. Laughable that you then go and offer me advice about being sure of myself! One rule for you and another for everyone else.

2. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I don’t mind a woman casually touching my chest. I do mind another man touching my chest casually.

3. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

You people are so naive. Maybe you're imagining a woman you're attracted to when you say that. Or maybe not. But it just goes to show how we men let our guard down for women. You see it with bouncers too... they let women stand in very closer to them than men. I know a bouncer who had a woman throw a high heel thrown into the back of his head and needed to go to hospital.

But getting back to the thread topic; I would stop a woman from doing touching my chest even if I didn't really mind it. And even if they were sexy, I still wouldn't let it happen unless it was sort of on my terms. Why? Because you don't want anyone making a fool of you. You never know why a person is doing what they're doing... they may want to see how much they can get away with from you as a person. If they get the habit of doing one thing, they may try other things. And if onlookers see that you're a pushover they might view you as lower status.