Women Who Prefer Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by wifesbutt3, Oct 26, 2016.

1. grower88

grower88 Members

I'm a little over 6.5 at the thickest and i've only ever had one woman who could actually take it, that being said she had told me previously she preferred anal because it guaranteed an orgasm, and she was a bit of a size queen who knew my ex so she already knew i was large when she made a move on me. She had a little vibrator for working her clit and she had probably some of the wildest orgasms ive ever witnessed

2. Craig69

Craig69 Members

I want your asshole

3. Craig69

Craig69 Members

You go girl
    I love giving it too Mmm

4. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Just love getting anal. & my ass filled with my hubbys cum.

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'd certainly like it, we've tried, but it's just not going to happen. The times I was able to get it in past the head, it was instant cum... I love the visual.

6. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

cant say i prefer it over Vag, but i do love it. starts out slow and then he goes to town. does tend to bring the "dirty whore" out of me haha

7. Saul50

Saul50 Members

My wife preffers anal sex than vaginal. I put in her ass and she fingers her clit. This is the one way she reaches an orgasm.

8. Finer69er

Finer69er Members

Based on my, admittedly limited, experience I say 25%. One girlfriend wanted it then didn't like it. Another permitted it to please me. Another loved it and took my cock deep with only saliva as lube. My wife is "Don't touch my asshole!"

9. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

In my experience, though I admit I'm in a bit of a bubble and surrounded by people who love anal, the number of women who prefer anal sex (or at least admit to it) has grown significantly in the past 6+ years.

10. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

100% prefer anal over vaginal. V is fine but it just can't compare. Nothing beats when the pulsating starts and he finished deep in my ass. Luv It!

11. Altman

Altman Bull

Well hot damn:hearteyes:

12. Mass Debater

Mass Debater Members

Must admit I've been fucked in the ass by my wife. The orgasms are unbelievable, so intense. My wife has managed to suck me off as I shot my load while still fucking me in the ass, that was amazing. She's always surprised at how big the cum shots are when she fucks me with her strap on. Love it... Give it a go...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  13. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Bravo!! No need to blush

14. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Had an affair with a woman that told me anal was the only thing she wouldn’t do. I think she was trying to plant the idea in my head. It worked, cause it wasn’t but a week or 2 before I fucked her ass and it obviously was her first time cause she had no problem taking it with no prep just lube. After that she was a 3 hole whore .

Tags: