women who have cervix orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by dixie100, Jul 23, 2022.

1. dixie100

dixie100 Members

wife and i were browsing internet for info. about women who have cervix orgasms.
    many articles explained how women experience this type of orgasm and how they achieved it.
    the main point was realising the cervix when stimulated could induce deep whole body orgasms.
    women wrote that they first practised with a suitably sized dildo solo before progressing to penetrative coupling with their husband or partner.
    they emphasized that close contact with the cervix when thrusting was essential........very short stokes.... no long strokes.
    my wife orgasms by clit. stim. but we are very keen to experiment with this alternative.

could anyone on this forum..... female or male with experience ; advise/comment on this.
    thanks.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  2. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

:lurking:

Is this related to the A-spot or is this something different?

3. dixie100

dixie100 Members

from what we have learned; the cervix is protuding with two spaces [ fornix ] either side.
    the anterior is the smaller and posterior the larger.
    when a dildo or penis stimulates the anterior fornix i would suggest it triggers an a - spot orgasm???
    don't know for sure ......... hoping to learn more from anyone who is experienced in in this activity.

4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

The cervix is sometimes referred to as the c-spot. Stimulation is one of the best ways to lead to an intense full body orgasm, very different to a 'regular' orgasm, simply because the nerves there are different to the clit or anywhere else. However, not every woman enjoys it, many just feel pain or discomfort as reaching the cervix means going very deep inside (fingers won't reach). The cervix is very soft and sensitive tissue so is easily damaged, so gentle stimulation only, no deep thrusting just gentle strokes. Always best to use lube too and go slowly, don't attempt to penetrate deeply straight away, gentle thrusts to go deeper and deeper allowing her vagina to lengthen inside until you (gently) hit the spot. Whilst doggy style usually allows you to penetrate deeper, a full body orgasm is best experienced on her back as she won't be able to support herself on all 4s and just collapse and not enjoy it, so avoid any temptation to go doggy style. From my experience, ladies who enjoy cervical orgasms absolutely love them as they are unlike other orgasms, but just as many find them painful and need to stop.

5. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

My partner and I practice slow tantric sex where we make love for an hour or more each have multiple orgasms. Once in a while she has a cervical orgasm which is amazingly powerful.

6. dixie100

dixie100 Members

v good info m n.

'' From my experience, ladies who enjoy cervical orgasms absolutely love them as they are unlike other orgasms, but just as many find them painful and need to stop '' .[/QUOTE

did you teach/guide the ladies to orgasm by cervix stim.......... or were they already experienced in that area. [ i have read that women who first became aware of cervix stim. started practising solo with a dildo to find out their comfort and arousal zone; because as you say in your post the 'c' is very soft and sensitive...... slow and gentle with minimum pressure seemed to be the concensus for triggering a very deep and powerful orgasm

7. dixie100

dixie100 Members

do you both plan and focus on her cervical orgasm seperate from your tantric coupling.?
    did she discover '' c '' stim on her own with a dildo or did you teach/guide her?

8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I taught most ladies I have done this with as part of sensual sexual massages I do slowly taking it further & deeper gently each time until they are experienced & regularly enjoy full body orgasms similar but slightly different to those I give through Tantric massage. Once ladies have experienced cervical orgasms if they enjoy them & not painful they want them almost every time.

9. dixie100

dixie100 Members

in general, does it take a long time [ e.g .....several sessions of s s massages ] before an inexperienced lady is able to have a '' c '' orgasm.?.

is a woman's cervix orgasm dependant on penis length. [ i am 7'' erect ]

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Every lady is different & should be treated as such. Normally at least a few sessions. Can take longer. Yes penis length is crucial as need to go deep.