Women: Unplanned massage happy ending?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by G in CT, Apr 16, 2014.

1. jim33558

jim33558 Newbie

2. jim33558

jim33558 Newbie

It can but should not.
    We were in Mexico on honeymoon. The place offered massages and thought I would treat my wife to a massage. She was 18 and me 22. I assumed female but turned out to be a young Mexican man of 20. She had just started being a nudist few days ago. She preferred it on our bed and got nude. I assumed everything normal and watched. All started normal and she was loving it. She rolled over and I became nervous as he massaged her small breast and all over. Not his fault as she spread her legs and he massaged her pussy and seeing me say nothing fingered her. That upset me a lot but let him. He then started eating her out and knowing she loves that allowed it. He was nice and asked her if she would fuck him. At first I told her hell no but she begged. Handed him a condom but soon seen that could not fit him. He was far longer and thick. Her being off the pill was bad idea but he promised to pull out. Really did not trust this but she said she was on safe day so said ok. He next asked me to suck him till hard. Wasn't first time in my life so did and then helped put him in her. Must admit it was hot and she was loving it. I was far from her first but assumed those days were over now that married. He fucked her long past her 1 hour massage. He told me he is gay and I could fuck him in his ass. Never did that before but figured why not. Very weird and as I went in him he went in her. Must say I enjoyed and perhaps i didn't listen as he said he was going to cum but so was I. So my fault he shot into her. She said don't worry. Afterwards we all smoked some weed and my wife wanted to suck me off after I cleaned up. Next thing i know he was sucking me and asked if i wanted to try it in my ass. Had it done once when I was 12 and liked and my wife wanted to watch. We became friends fast and after I fucked my wife he wanted to do her again. Next morning I bought large condoms and he did use them with her. All total he fucked her about 10 times and gave her free massages. All went great and after we returned home 2 weeks later she missed her period. We assumed baby was mine and happy. Well 9 month's later she deliver a very brown baby boy. Hard at first but raised him as my own. Named him Mono after his real father. Told our parents she was raped. They accepted him. Wife is also pregnant again but from me. When Mono turned 14 he started asking questions as to why he is dark and we told him the truth. Even showed him picture of his father. Wife has had many massages after that day ,some by Mono who also was a nudist. He did accidently enter him mom partway once. Made him put a large condom on and finish but told him that can't happen again. I suspected they still at it so put her and our 13 daughter on the pill. We had a sex talk and told him what we did was wrong but still proud of him as my son. Wife has admitted to doing him often and guess while wrong won't stop them and now bareback with 10 inches. I found out because our daughter told me. Nobody else need ever know. He understands incest and now has a white gf.

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I realize this is an old thread but in order to pass along correct information here's my input.
    Women getting massaged to orgasm is more common than you think. It's not always like the stories presented in this thread but it is a real happening. it's just not talked about. Being nude usually in a warn environment that is very private under the touch of another human causes inhibitions to wane. I have several friends. women, who have enjoyed "happy endings" during a massage just like us men do. Most have been with the woman massaging them, a masseuse if you will, but there is one masseur that I know of one of my friends uses. He works in a local parlor by appointment only and yes, she has have sexual intercourse with him. Not only do I know but her husband knows as well. He too has his time with a masseuse as do I.

Don't ever say never because I am here to tell you from personal experience it does. Plus there are states, Wyoming, Vermont, Kansas, Minnesota, and California, where no license in needed to perform massage therapy.
    I used to see a LMT who, after a few sessions, offered to end the massage happily. I couldn't resist and had a wonderful orgasm at her hand before I went on my way. This happened in a chiropractic office and was repeated several times over as I used her as my therapist. Now at a franchise establishment the probability of receiving happy endings is rare, almost non existent, but don't think it hasn't happened. I'd wager it has.
    But there are some that do. Presently I see an LMT. Not the one I mentioned above but a different woman. My first session with her ended in happiness. it was a nice pleasurable hand job. Since then we have become more intimate as we have become familiar with each other.
    It can be anywhere from being masturbated, the hand job, sometime during the session to full on intercourse with the person doing the massage. Being brought to orgasm as part of the whole massage experience makes the experience much better. The whole act of massage makes the body and mind feel good. Toss in an orgasm and it turns a good session into a great one.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    Mirsman likes this.
  4. jim33558

jim33558 Newbie

In our case will admit I was stupid and no idea what laws they have. We are OK about this but did complicate our life. My wife has asked if we could do something like this again and told her that I don't want any more gay sex. Am fine with wanting another man but only going to watch and he must wear a condom and she rather do it bare. I must trust her not to miss any pills. I do know he got with his sister and not happy about it as she is too young. I likely will get talked into this. I do suspect she cheating.