women thrusring too in missionary position

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by slickbbb, Oct 8, 2017.

1. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

There is no need for weight on pelvis.
    Other than eye gazing Its good if you want him to spit in your mouth.
    Maybe some men who are older and wiser still enjoy this type of sex. Its good position for women to trust if thats what their man likes.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've found that this can be rhythmically challenging.

I haven't had sex in a long time, but from what I remember the woman doesn't need to thrust. She can move around and get into it, though she doesn't have to. Some people will complain about women not doing enough in bed. I guess I'm just desperate enough that I don't care! :)

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Older and wiser men don't spit.
    At least not the company I keep.

And I'm betting you don't grok eyegazing in my context.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've definitely seen it before.

5. Goander

Goander Members

My wife matches mine during exciting sex sessions. Make both of us cum hard !

6Sailor9, jmadre and Kerri like this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's a turn on when she's moving... Just a little. :sunglasses:
    I don't think it needs to be such that it generates a deeper thrust though.
    Just getting into it is good enough! :tonguewink:

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal has a power pussy that meets my thrusts including jackhammering. I used to fuck a neither years ago who had a gymnast body with a super tight pussy who also met my thrusting but many of the other woman have not, my gal can milk the cum out of my cock if I don’t control my self !

6Sailor9 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. A version of missionary has become my go to lately. I will be standing and she will be laying on her back on the bed. I will pull her to where her ass is almost sliding off the edge and then put my hands behind her knees and push her legs up towards her head. This tilts her hips and pussy to the perfect angle to bottom out in. So she doesn’t really move much. She more in a submissive position just laying back and being used. I lover her body and looking into her eyes while fucking her. I love talking to her while i’m fucking her. When she’s really turned on she will rub her clit and finger her pussy while im fucking her, staring into my eyes and saying things like, “you make my pussy so hot and wet. I want you to empty every drop of cum in your balls inside if me.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. Fisherman88

Fisherman88 Members

My wife is very good at thrusting me as I pump away in the missionary position

Klimax2gether and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Of the few regulars I have had, all did push their hips onto my cock in time with my thrusting, at least occasionally.. it's wild to have a woman drive herself onto my cock and I meet her blow for blow. I used to lose confidence if they lay there like a dead fish and just provided an open hole for my cock and never reacted. Some have but it's much less satisfying. I just love a woman who's keen and active when she's having sex.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Like eveything....it depends. If I she's on her back and I have her knees all the way up on my shoulders and I'm drilling her like that, she has very little leverage to thrust back. If her legs are not up that high and just spread wide to take my cock, she often thrusts up as I thrust down, both to take it more deeply and also to change her position a little so that her clit gets more friction. But I do know a girl that sometimes gets tired of having to do cowgirl, reverse cowgirl...all that. She gets horny and wet and she sucks a cock hard and all she wants to do is lay on her back, spread her legs and take a good pounding. OK by me if that's what she wants.

6Sailor9 and FriendlyCock like this.