Women that like giving BJ’s

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Renn, May 8, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I believe he is referring to the swallow afterwards and not that they don't suck cock anymore. But I have nothing to prove either way. I do not cum from oral sex but every time I fuck a pussy my cock has been in her mouth. Hand job or intercourse will bring me to the PONR. Oral is just a stepping stone to the promised land.

2. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

I'm the opposite and can fill a lady's mouth in a heartbeat if not careful.
    Not that I can't do so in other ways and places as well, but BJ's are a favorite.

3. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

About size, it's excitement vs practicalities I guess! In my experience it's definitely more difficult to make an XL guy cum through oral. Just because my jaw starts aching and I need to keep breaking the rhythm and lick his balls or whatever. With smaller guys I can just keep going with no breaks (if that's what he wants). But yes there's something exciting about very big guys I've got to admit it.

About cum I prefer not to swallow, but I do want him to finish in my mouth, I just basically ignore it and keep going until he's finished. So it usually leaks out my mouth and makes a mess lol.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I just can't understand when somebody says he can't cum from a BJ.....half the time I'm trying not to.....yet.

Angela36 likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I don't understand it either but I'm one of those who has never orgasmed from oral sex. Not even once. Hand jobs or intercourse will do it but a blow job won't and I've had my cock in many a woman's mouth.

6. curiousgeorge

Way too hot!!!!!

Claireeclaire likes this.
  7. curiousgeorge

For sure!

8. Menty

Menty Members

So wifey finds size very exciting as well. Your flow of being able to just go forever with a smaller guy is how wifey flows with size. She's like an athlete when it comes to sucking my dick. Everything is a challenge and she refuses to stop until she absolutely wants to. I referenced this previously that she loves sucking my dick for long periods of time pretty consistently. Just a competitor against herself. One time she got tired and I had the camera rolling. I made her look in the camera to admit she got tired from sucking dick. She said it but still went back to the dick and kept sucking it. Hilarious. Like a competition for her.

Angela36 and Claireeclaire like this.
  9. Menty

Menty Members

I don't understand it, either! I have a buddy who claims he NEVER cums from head! WTF?! I cum from head more than I cum from sex. For me, nothing competes with the constant motion and feeling of a mouth wrapped around my dick as I'm cumming. OMG! It feels like my heart is going to explode from that feeling every single time. Now if the woman isn't a swallower, it won't have the same impact for me. If she is, you can suck my dick every damn day. No better feeling.

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

He's either a liar, or his gf doesn't know what she's doing.

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

That is for sure. Please. Twice if you really need to......

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    juicelover likes this.
  12. Menty

Menty Members

But why lie about it? LMAO. That would be a stupid thing to lie about. I've known this dude for 20 years.

Angela36 likes this.
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

He's probably not lying. I have never orgasmed from a BJ. Of the over 30 different women I've been with not one has been able to make me orgasm from sucking my cock. Pro's and amateurs have tried to no avail. It's not that it doesn't feel great. t's just not going to bring me over the top. No lie here.

Angela36 likes this.
  14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I use to have problems not being able to orgasm from receiving a bj. Met a woman who seem to make it her mission to get me to cum from a bj. It took some time and patience but she was finally able to change that.

I believe my problem and maybe the problem for other men is, obsessive masturbation. Masturbating so much that it desensitized my penis from wanting to cum from other types of stimulation.

Angela36 likes this.
  15. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ahh, Clairee, in one sentence, you've just summed up the 3 major problems between males and females with oral sex on the male.

1) "want him to finish in my mouth". It's been said thousands of times, 'an uninspired, task-oriented, hesitant, just-get-it-over-with, stop-as-soon-as-he-squirts-and-spit-it-out' type of BJ is frankly almost not worth trying for. In fact, many males get resentful, angry and quit asking, which then leads to more discord in the relationship. Guess where that goes.

2) "prefer not to swallow". Not as big a deal as number one, but so much more intimate and closeness-bringing to the relationship. Maybe not necessary every time, but when it happens it's so memorable many men.(me included) will remember those few minutes for 20, 30, 40 years later. (see my post above)

3) "keep going until he's finished". Important and related to number one, the male's orgasm is not over after the four or five squirts of semen come out. Not! It goes on internally, physically and mentally for quite a while. Example: Let's say you're female, and as with most, the only or best way you can come is clitoral stimulation. Your male partner is really good at tongue-work for you down there. He hears your deep breathing and increasing movements and you make the sounds you make when you're coming. A second or two later he stops, gets up and goes to wash his face. Not too rewarding is it? It's the same with males. A woman who holds onto you down there like a hungry calf, and won't let go 'til you stop shaking or tell her to, is a wonderful WOMAN. (you can stop for a second to push the semen out, but then go right back to nursing on him with your mouth.

Hope this helps some folks out there.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    Menty likes this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Excellent analysis.

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I like this explanation of the needs for the male orgasm. There are two distinct functions that happen most times during the orgasm stage with men. One function is easy - ejaculation of semen. The other is the orgasm itself. Here's an example of what can happen if she doesn't stop at ejaculation. I was fucking my FB and really enjoying the plateau stage, more so than most times. The sensations kept building over the normal period from insertion to right before I go over the edge and into orgasm. I asked if she wanted me to cum in her pussy. She opted for me not to so when it was time I pulled out. She reached and got my cock and stroked it nicely as I began to ejaculate. But I hadn't peaked yet. My body was still building and while I was ejaculating I began to orgasm. I was able to hold myself up over her as I squirted a few times but not long as I weakened and laid on her while she still held onto my cock and stroked it. I wrapped my arms around her and went into a trembling orgasm that was totally separate from ejaculating and lasted much longer. So much longer that she got a little concerned but didn't stop stroking me. I think I might have hugged her a little too tight but it felt so good. Once I turned her loose my body continued to tremble and I laid over to the side nearly exhausted. Her continued stimulation of my cock long after I had finished ejaculation kept me going through the orgasmic plateau. If she hadn't continued it wouldn't have felt as it did.

18. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

Exactly this. That's why I don't opt to swallow unless I'm specifically asked to. Because if I gag or choke I'll lose the rhythm and then it'll ruin his orgasm and in my experience that's more important.

19. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Clairee, that's why, after reading your post, I included that last part about pausing to push it out (I HATE the word "spit"), then going back to finishing him.

20. curiousgeorge

You've actually been asked if you want to swallow?
    I've always warned when about to cum with a first time girl, so she might have the option for removing her mouth from it, but that's about it.