Women that like giving BJ’s

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Renn, May 8, 2020.

1. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I have not had a bj in years. Wife stopped and now doesn't want sex. She use to enjoy me eating her pussy while she sucked on my cock. She would not let me cum in her mouth and I would cum on her breasts. All the girls I went out with only 2 ever sucked my cock and neither one would let me cum in there mouth. I have been told I produce a lot of cum so maybe that is the reason. Just glad to know some ladies enjoy.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife never would suck my cock until we began having a open marriage then she began suocking other guys cocks which I didn't know until one night she sucked my cock wow was she good at me! My little wife wasn't honest until then!

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I had a partner a couple of years ago who absolutely loved sucking my cock. She would spend our time together running her tongue up and down my shaft and then go right over the head and all the way down. Over and over she would go. I never came but it felt great anyway. Most partners I have do it for a while but their jaw gets tired so we change positions. But this girl could go on and on. It got so I had to tell her to come up for air so I could fuck her pussy.

Sierra likes this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
  5. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I dated a beautiful blonde some in high school but no sex. Then a few years after graduation we decided to go to our school’s homecoming game. We wanted a few beers first. So, I grabbed a 6 pack and we parked behind an office building. After her second beer she reached over opening my pants and pulled my cock out. She stroked it until I was rock hard and then she started her magic with her mouth. It didn’t take me long until I’m telling her that I’m about to cum. She didn’t withdraw but instead went faster until I filled her mouth. With my cock still in her mouth she mumbled “I couldn’t swallow all it”. Needless to say I didn’t care. That was the first time I had ever finish in a mouth and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Later that night I fucked her behind some bushes at my neighborhood church. I heard man come out of his house for something but I don’t know what. She was loud and I thought, god I hope he doesn’t hear her. Unfortunately, that’s the only time that any of that happened.

Sierra likes this.
  6. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I still like how you think

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Sorry to hear that Bill. Tell you what though, I’m hornier than a three peckered billy goat. When I eventually get married and sex is no longer my wife’s thing, I’m gonna have to service myself more often than I already do lol. Pardon me dear, don’t pause the show, I need to check my project in the garage, uh um, “rub one out” bahaha:).

As far as cumming in a girls mouth or on her breasts, it’s a toss up for me. I have a hard time cumming with bj’s in general though. Trust me, I have some doozie bj’s too.

I like when you get to know a girl a bit and then you can tell her what turns you on. When you first meet and she decides to give you a bj, I just keep quite because I’m just happy to be getting a smoker in the first place, I don’t want to risk blowing it ( no pun intended) lol.

After a few dates and she’s into the bj scene, I’m not shy to tell her how I like it. What absolutely does it for me is the slow sensual bj. Add eye’s looking at you, some moaning, tongue on the rim / shaft and sucking balls - it’s all over jack, I’m going off like a packed musket.

In all honesty there’s nothing better than when a girl gives you a bj. If I could, I get one 7 days a week. Damn, I’m horny now.

bill697cu and Sierra like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Aren't we all............!!!!!!!!

Renn likes this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm first...................

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

She could handle a biggie for sure!

Renn likes this.
  11. SonjaOne

SonjaOne Members

I lack a gag reflex, so I don't mind the more endowed guys.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Sambone, Renn and zorro69 like this.
  12. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

Guilty as charged

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Consider yourself lucky.

14. LydaG

LydaG Members

Ok, first off, I cannot gag, which is kinda hype. I love bjs. The smell, the taste, the feelings... I get wet from them all the time. The bigger the better, love feeling it not my throat. And I always swallow. If you're not gonna swallow, what's the point? OK fine, the next best thing is letting it fall out of your mouth and onto your tits, then massaging it in. One of the most satisfying things

15. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Where have you been, all my life?.....lol

16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

And seeing her get off just from making me cum !

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Seeing my wife with a lover jus turns me on big time and watching her give her lover a bj just turns me even more and she once said she would never give a guy a bj....well that has changed big time now! Some guys would rather get a bj from now then fuck her now but they end up fucking at the end any way!......................

Python 8 likes this.
  18. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I like the way you sound

Angela36 likes this.
  19. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Renn, so true, so true! In the '70s '80's and 90's it was standard procedure for the lady-folks. If they didn't want our sperm in their pussy for whatever reason, or even if they did, it was considered by most (at least it was for the grown-up women 25-45 or so) as routine. Some of the sexiest, most memorable things a woman has ever said to me were after they'd swallowed my offering and held on til I quit shaking. One just-pregnant married friend, as we ended the affair, was "now this little one in me will be part of you" WOW!!! Another was, "at least part of me will be from you" WOW!!! Another was, "now quit worrying so much, and go the hell to sleep" WOW!!!

Somehow the younger women for the last 20 years have started believing each others "oooh, no" stories. Damn shame, too. They could have men remember them for 20-30 years! Or longer. Oh, well......

Poplo. likes this.
  20. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Are you saying that most women nowadays, no longer give out blow jobs?
    If so, I must disagree and don't see that, as being the case at all.