Women that like giving BJ’s

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Renn, May 8, 2020.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Well you should know and who am I to argue, since it's not a practice I've ever indulged in, except on the receiving end, for some very fine ladies, doing me the honors.

juicelover and Renn like this.
  2. Renn

Renn Senior Member

A great bj is an art form. Sloppy is cool but when a woman knows how to finesse a dick that’s where it’s at. I’m not really into the gagging noises, they kind of turn me off. A little variety goes a long way. Sucking, licking, stroking / twisting (softly), biting (softly), fingernails, looking at me and asmr talking / moaning.

erofant, zorro69 and John1971 like this.
  3. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Thanks Funfungirl, I stand corrected and should have been more clear. I don’t think multi-instrumentalist skills would apply to this situation. With that being said, I have to agree that most men and women enjoy seeing their partner’s unit doing the dip.

zorro69 likes this.
  4. curiousgeorge

For me, it depends on who the woman is and who's dick it is!
    Exp: Your lips, my dick, no problem.....lol

Renn likes this.
  5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Makes me so horny to get a bbbj from Funfungirl :):eek::p

Renn likes this.
  6. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Lol, kudos to Funfun, she has a way with words.

John1971 likes this.
  7. Vinny19

Vinny19 Visitor

She sure does :yum:

Renn likes this.
  8. curiousgeorge

Like your titties and nipples much better in your new Avatar here....
    Did you not have nipple piercings and jewelry with the old one?

zorro69 likes this.
  9. curiousgeorge

Yes they do.
    It's called PM and I'm the moderator...

juicelover likes this.
  10. Renn

Renn Senior Member

2F5D41FE-D2A0-4CAF-939A-0B0E5590868B.jpeg Not having a gag reflex is a huge bonus. I’m not a fan of gagging noises and watery eyes. I’d rather a women not take me so deep than gag.

EmiIy85, I think the guys are being truthful, they just wouldn’t drop comments like that if it wasn’t true.

RBecca and cindy94 like this.
  11. curiousgeorge

I think Hip calls it following, but haven't actually made that official, as yet, until we see how you do....lol...

12. curiousgeorge

Your hubby doesn't go by Barry on here, does he?

13. curiousgeorge

Hmmmmmmmm, well, a certain somebody, has the hots for you then....
    Hubby know you're hanging out, with us perverts, then?....lol

14. erofant

erofant Members

One can be created in short order!!! If you post videos on here (on the pictures section), we guys can rate you!!!!!!! …………………… and then be really jealous of your husband ……………. or other guys if you're into sharing ………………

I think the seam just split in my jeans …………………………. zipper is all bent to hell …………………………..

juicelover, cindy94 and curiousfellow like this.
  15. Renn

Renn Senior Member

ROFL :tearsofjoy:

“I think the seam just split in my jeans …………………………. zipper is all bent to hell …………………………..”

16. curiousgeorge

You'd better watch out, erofant, or Barry thrift, our in house, self appointed moderator will get you for even suggesting such a despicable thing......lol

erofant likes this.
  17. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^^^^ curiousfellow -
    I honestly don't care what anyone else does!! If there are pics or videos on a forum - it's OK by me. If not - that's OK too. It's all good fun to me!! I like being on forums where people can loosen up and BS about all kinds of things - sex being one of the topics. I like lightening - up. Fun beats stress, anger, and tension. :grinning:

BoyToy69, curiousfellow and Renn like this.
  18. curiousgeorge

Too bad that some don't see it that way. Well they do, if it suits their own agenda, otherwise they'd rather create the anger, you speak of.

erofant likes this.
  19. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Female consensus on adding variety and or a new technique(s) to bj’s?

When I go down on a woman, I not only enjoy it but I feel this overwhelmingly strong desire to see and hear her in pure ecstasy. Perhaps it’s my ego, an extreme turn on or a combination there of. Then again, I’ve always been somewhat of a perfectionist in relation to all things I do in my life. This has not only been an asset but a limitation as well.

With above being said, the recurrent thought of outdoing the previous session is ever present in my mind. Other than just plopping my face in, I like to get sensually creative with my tongue to say the least. Although, I have to admit that my tongue is sore as hell for a couple days after. Par for the course I assume.

Now back to the question at hand for the ladies;

Do you like to stick to what you think he likes based on what he has told you and or previous times you had given one? Or, are you changing techniques regardless, in an effort to improve and or bring the experience to a new level?

If you’ve ventured into trying new things, are there any specific techniques that you would be willing to share? Specifically, what I’m after, are things that you’ve done that have made your guy / a guys toes curl in pleasure. Please be as specific as possible so us guys can pass the tips on to our gals.

In my humble opinion, some may think there’s only so many ways / things you can do regarding a bj. Within reason, I beg to differ and believe variety is the key to “keeping the spark alive” for lack of better words.

Questions / thoughts / comments?

erofant likes this.
  20. PinkS609

PinkS609 Members

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020