Women that like giving BJ’s

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Renn, May 8, 2020.

1. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Question for all the girls who like to give head. I happen to be larger than the average Joe and was wondering if a XL dick is a turn off when it comes to blowing a guy?

If not, how many of you like to swallow?

In my experience, it’s about 50 / 50.

With that being said, I personally get super horny when a girl just takes over and I don’t have to ask if I need to pull out before I cum and she just swallows.

I get it that some girls just don’t like the taste but it’s such a turn on for me. Especially when a girl moans and looks at me.

Thoughts?

2. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

well i always swallow, its part of the thrill for me.

as for the size, i take it as a challenge of how much can i fit, biggest i've had is 7x7

i will say swallowing is a little more difficult with a big one especially if hes all the way in my mouth, i mean there is only so much room

BPC, Sillysweet, bill697cu and 10 others like this.
  3. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Many things in life are challenging. And some challenging things are fun as well. Larger than average falls into that category, IMO.

Papa1441, bill697cu, cindy94 and 4 others like this.
  4. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Listening to her moaning, as your cum is spurting and flowing into her mouth, has to be the greatest turn on.
    Well, licking the mess off your balls afterwards, is pretty nice too....:grinning:

Python 8, juicelover, Menty and 2 others like this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

At that point, I like to just lie back and let her take over as she grabs my ass and pulls me in to cum.....seeing the satisfaction on her face.....

erofant, Renn and Angela36 like this.
  6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sounds like me!!

juicelover, Papa1441, Menty and 4 others like this.
  7. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Angela36, that’s a rarity these days, most of the time I’m just happy to be getting a BJ even though it’s not a very good one, lol. Especially from younger women.

And swallowing is a whole other issue. It’s such a turnoff for me to even have to ask. Sometimes I’d rather not even be blown if I have to pull out.

There is nothing better than when a woman swallows. So so hot!

The art of a women giving an excellent bj is truly a lost art. It’s Unfortunate because it’s the thing most guys want.

8. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I never will forget the first time my wife finished me in her mouth! I was like OMG I’ve dead and gone to heaven. Not a lot of now days but I guess that’s what happens with age.

DocDick, juicelover and Renn like this.
  9. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I'm always excited to play on the big toy! I take pride in taking as much as possible and swallowing it all

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I almost passed out......

Renn likes this.
  11. Renn

Renn Senior Member

12. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

First time she did it was about 27 years ago and she still likes to finish me but our position of choice puts too much on a shoulder. Making it tough for her to finish the job. She doesn’t like it either but getting old ain’t for wimps!

BoyToy69 and Renn like this.
  13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My, you are a fun fun girl....

juicelover, Renn and Angela36 like this.
  14. curiousgeorge

We'd get along famously then....lol
    So, how many BJ's are you good for, on any given day?

15. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Well, I love getting e’m and when a chick is willing to swallow my cum, it doesn’t get any better than that.

I wish more women weren’t so temperamental about bj’s and cum. I feel like saying relax, it’s just a dick and a some cum, take it easy.

The thing that chaps my hide is when a chick is going nuts when you give her head but when it’s your turn, you get the shaft. That’s so below average...

erofant likes this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I remember a conversation once...."it's just cum, not kryptonite...". She soon saw the light...........

Renn likes this.
  17. Renn

Renn Senior Member

So true, bfd, it’s just a dick, no safety regulations here. I get the part about cum being an acquired taste for some chicks. You know what’s funny though, you never hear about dudes saying “well, I like to lick and eat pussy but when she’s ready to cum I don’t swallow” lmao.

erofant, g65389pon and BoyToy69 like this.
  18. Renn

Renn Senior Member

That’s what I’m talking about! MS, that was hot!

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Hey babes, i would love that you gave me BJ and swallow them all in for me as well :):eek::p..the bigger, thicker and longer it is, the more difficult it is to lick and suck it in your mouth, is it not ?? :p:eek:

20. curiousgeorge

Why would that be and especially for a lady, that might have a small mouth?