Women: Share Tips Of How To Sap All Fun And Happiness From Your Man's Life

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Michael Phelps, Mar 14, 2015.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I saw the OP as a fairly mild complaint about the OP's relationship, generalized to all women.

I suspect that MP knows that not all women are like that. I even suspect that he may on balance be happy with his relationship, he just feels better by complaining about it this way.

Lots of women pretty much do the same thing.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You'd only need to find one for whom its not true, then it is a generalization, as generalization means for ALL

So even if 99.9999% do suck the fun out of everything, its still a generalization

1 person likes this.
  3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Check your balls at the door.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Actually my post is not whining or complaining at all. Was a statement related to the thread, unlike yours. :daisy:

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!

6. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

See...I made you laugh, so apparently some gals are fun. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Incessant nagging helps.

8. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Also, gain a ton of weight, and pitch a fit anytime your man looks at a thin woman. Shout at him that appearance doesn't matter.

Asmodean likes this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You know when they say fun, they are really talking about putting out, or letting them get with other girls that will put out

Not really talking about making them laugh

No one really cares if you are funny and female and skinny

But notice also there arent any hot male comedians either, they are either bald ugly white guys or skinny black guys only 5 foot tall

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Some guys also like women who will participate in a wide variety of activities with them, like sports, hiking, drinking, travel, rock concerts, etc. I'm up for almost anything. My hubby likes that. His married friends are jealous, because their wives won't do shit. They just want to watch TV and go to the mall.

But... to make the point in the right format for the thread...

Wives need to boycott all fun activities that their husband enjoyed before they got married, and have a pissy attitude when they do stuff with their male friends.

1 person likes this.
  11. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Never let him do anything with his friends, ever.

12. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Withhold sex.

13. Mr.Mesmer88

Mr.Mesmer88 Members

>.< i can't facepalm hard enough.

your emotions are your emotions.

because you allow someone to share your emotional experiences doesnt mean that your emotions now lie solely with this one person. you experience SO much individually, even when you're right next to the person that you "love" you two will have different experiences and emotion will manifest in different ways. It's all based on perception and the ammount of emphasis you put on that persons opinion.

it happens though, people rely too much on the opinions of other people. Thats a thing, it happens. Mellow.
    It's a problem when you start to generalize women or men along a narrow perspective. thats not mellow.
    even less mellow is projecting that narrow viewpoint into an open forum and propogating negative idea's

your happiness is your happiness.
    If someones making you miserable, it's because you gave it away.
    :3 take it back, and share it fairly between yourself and your partner next time.

1 person likes this.