Women: Share Tips Of How To Sap All Fun And Happiness From Your Man's Life

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Michael Phelps, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

as if you need help
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, they don't have to, you were probably the one that proposed in the first place

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Give birth.

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Tip One: Make him marry you. Then your ability to torture him has a much more solid legal position.

5. billytk1977

billytk1977 Members

They have to think on how to do this? Hell, i thought it was natural for women to torture men......

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

the interwebz is so sexist

7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Men: Share tips on how you are so weak you allow another human being to take away your happiness. Just kidding...I don't wanna know, but feel free to blame it on pussy, cuz it sounds like ya are one.

just sayin...:)

8. newbie-one

^ Take notes ladies, she's a pro! ;)

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Too many humans online. So annoying. We need more cartoon characters. :drummer: :guitarist: :smoke out:

3 people like this.
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It has been said that no one can do to you what you will not allow. Next.

1 person likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

true dat. I allowed a man to take my shine once. He was a dick but it doesn't make it any less my fault for not dumping him.

3 people like this.
  12. newbie-one

There's a difference between fault and responsibility. As you cause harm to others, you become responsible for the karma, you are at fault.

If harm is caused to you, you may be innocent, but the responsibility falls on you to change the situation if you want it to change.

Someone sneaks up behind you and knocks you over the head, they are at fault. But if you don't want to bleed to death, the responsibility of calling 911 falls on you.

13. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Or...stop whining and blaming your unhappiness on someone else. Especially an entire gender.

14. newbie-one

It may have been said, but I'm not so sure it's true.

The people who screw other people over, then blame the people that they screw over for "allowing" them to do it usually sing a different tune when they're the ones getting the stick end up the ass.

I'm all for people learning to defend themselves, but I don't sign on for a perspective that gives assholes a pass to be assholes.

If you really embrace this philosophy, you'd have to say that a 6 year-old child that gets abducted and raped is at fault, because they "allowed" it to happen. Slavery? They "allowed" it to happen. Genocide? They "allowed" it to happen. Seems like this point of view is simply a re-hashed version of might makes right.

Asmodean and Moonglow181 like this.
  15. OddApple

OddApple Member

The jack o lantern mushroom in small, dried and powdered amounts added to food will cause hours of violent evacuation from both ends accompanied by hundreds "I love you baby's" between wretching.
    A good way to reduce Internet sexism of course is to share witch azz things equally and perhaps if one has a mate with that "you miserable" mentality we should not let sex discriminate, because awful is awful.
    (Better just to leave the misery where found and go. Can not get better and catches in traps of same. Flush.)

16. newbie-one

Or...if you're really that opposed to whining, why don't you take your own advice and stop whining about people whining?

1 person likes this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Newbie--My statement was meant in the context of the topic. You know that=couples and what people will put up with.

18. newbie-one

I didn't know how broadly you meant that to apply. I wasn't accusing you of condoning rape, genocide, etc, but rather pointing out the flaw in the philosophy.

I can see how it's usually more productive to just fix or leave a bad relationship than to complain about it.

On the other hand, the same criticism of "might makes right" still applies to relationships. There's people who get trapped in abusive realtionships because the abuser knows how to manipulate, terrify, and beat down their vicitm enough so that they can't defend themselves.

Even in less severe cases, fixing or leaving a bad relationship is often complicated by things like kids, finances, or having to deal with brutal divorce or child custody battles.

Asmodean likes this.
  19. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lol @ white knights

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

True but if your biggest grievance is that your girlfriend isn't fun enough its probably best to cut your losses and admit she would be better suited with a less fun man, rather than make sexist jokes about how unfun all women are.

1 person likes this.