Women Like Men Who like Pussies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Gabino, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Gabino

Gabino Member

Women Like Men Who Like Cats

It seems as if single men are discovering what single women have known since ancient Egyptian times: Cats are worthy of worship.
    At least unmarried British men say so, in a recent survey conducted by Cats Protection, a leading animal welfare society in the United Kingdom. And judging by the delirious worship that single men I know lavish on their kitties, I'd like to think American men -- those brave enough to stand up and be counted -- feel the same way.

The survey showed that 85 percent of men, and 94 percent of women, don't think it's wimpy or needy for a man to love his cat. In addition, just as many single men as single women said they enjoy "lavishing care" on their cat.
    And yet there are still gender differences in how we view the often puzzling feline species. Given their choice of characterizing their cat as a good friend, a child, a baby or a partner, men chose good friend (aww), while women said they considered their cats either a child or a baby. And men chose a cat's "independent spirit" as the animal's most desirable trait, while women thought that trait was a cat's least desirable trait.

More than anything, the survey showed that unmarried laddies go as delightfully off the deep end over their pets as women have been teased for doing for centuries. Single male cat owners are more likely than their female counterparts to have made, or consider making, a sacrifice for their cat, including giving up a vacation and going into debt. Three-quarters of male respondents say their cats fulfill their cuddle requirements, and single men are also almost as likely as single women to consider choosing their cat over their partner.

It's long been said by women that cats are excellent guy-o-meters -- capable of spotting a bad one with a sniff. I always found the converse to be true: Men who were good to my cats -- and not in a manipulative, let's- impress-her-with-my-sensitivity kind of way -- were going to be good to me....

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/01/09/LVG1VAKP9D1.DTL

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

Well 24 reads here and no response.

I don't suppose there is much anyone can say about the topic.
    I hope it brought 24 smiles.

Oh, and this: I bet the original title to the article was the same one I gave, but some editor changed it. It's a natural.

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

i love cats. i love pussies too

4. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I love Cats.....But only chilled out ones...i like em when theyre lazy, and dont give a fuck what people are doing around them, like you can be jumping all over the place and partying around them, and they'll just sit there an sleep, It awesome.

5. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Ehhh...Cats are cute, but I woud never want to own one.

6. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Dogs all the way.