Women Are Incapable Of Love.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ged, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Can anyone prove to me that Women are not incapable of Love?

If you are female, you could regale me with anecdotes of how much you love your man, but this doesn't prove it to me.

Sure, I've had girlfriends, some of whom would occasionally tell me they love me. But looking back, I highly doubt that.

And now it's too late.

It's my theory that men such as myself, who truly worship and adore Women, never receive in return the love they give, most often unrequitedly.

The only option remaining on the table is to go queer, because I seek companionship and affection now, and I could easily get it. I can't wait any longer for some stupid bitch to come along.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    StellarCoon likes this.
  2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Why would you want to go "queer" if you worship and adore women Mate ?

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I wish I could refute all of your feelings on women. They're not bad people. Let's not forget they're often discriminated against by men. Many women probably feel like a relationship is honestly not a good fit. Well anyway, I'm just fucking guessing. I don't know anything.

Good luck! You don't have to give up women. Trust me. :)

StellarCoon likes this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Women are capable of love, I'm convinced of that. But you'd better have money. I'm convinced of that too.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Come learn a thing or two about me and my girl. Met at 13/16, still together at 30/33. Never fight. Never bicker. She does have money though..

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Proves my point...sorta. Not sure if it works the same with lesbos.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think it does though honestly. It must just from an economic point of view, who's supposed to pay for anything (and I don't mean to imply that it's men who should pay, only saying someone must pay)? Anyway. That's just my opinion of relationships. They cost alot! :)

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

I loved my man totally.. he just wanted a wife..
    Had a relationship after my marriage, I gave him all my love, he broke my heart..
    Now.. who knows! I get you Ged, but im going in the opposite direction to you.. in not expecting a relationship, if it happens, it happens.. but not sure I will love again, not like that.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh that proves zero points, I was with her for 5 years before I knew about any money. :p women are the ones with vulnerable emotions. I think it's men who can't love, I mean scientific research has already determined its not in a man's makeup to really confine himself to one woman. But a woman can confine herself to one lover.

Not me though.

morrow likes this.
  10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm no ordinary boy. I have vulnerable emotions.

I guess I'm just venting.

Mallyboppa, morrow and Irminsul like this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

None of us are ordinary.. we all have baggage..

You just got to learn to live with it, accept it Ged.?

Mallyboppa likes this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Of course, I have spent my whole life trying to accept it. That and choosing my poisons.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've always felt that falling in love is a really rare thing, a once or twice in a lifetime thing for most of us.

This thread has me rethinking things. Ged, you alluded to being in love with multiple women throughout your life. Maybe it is only rare for women. Do men fall in love easier than women?

Makes sense. We already know from a biological perspective women are pickier about choosing a stable mate while men are more inclined to spread their seed far and wide.

The brutal truth is that it isn't that these women aren't incapable of love, its that they were incapable of falling in love with *you.* that doesnt mean there's something wrong with you, you just weren't right for them.

Hang in there, you'll be the right person for someone one day.

Oh, and you should probably stay away from men unless you are actually attracted to then sexually and romantically. Or else you'll be the heartless cad making all these fellas fall unrequitedly in love with you.

Ged likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this is actually not a bad idea. get yourself a dog, they'll love the shit out of you.

Americunt likes this.
  15. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Maybe I fancy myself as a bit of a Gore Vidal, who had a long term romantic relationship with another man but who maintained it was platonic. I've been with guys before, but mostly just because I needed another Human body to connect with. At heart I think it is Patriarchy that fucks up relationships between the sexes. But I can't articulate this now I'm too drunk. Maybe I will come back to you on that one when I've had more time to think about it.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  16. mcme

mcme lurker

Don't homos break up and experience the same shit as hetros?

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yes but I believe there is potentially more honesty between them about what they want. The sexual politics are not so difficult. I could take a train into SoHo and pull a guy anytime tomorrow. With girls you've got to play all these games and jump through so many hoops. Of course I know there are games in the gay World, but it's still a lot simpler.

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm curious how old you are Ged. 20s? It's no easier at my age. The sex is easier to come by but the relationship thing is still a large hurdle. For a relationship women want money, they just can't help themselves. Just like guys want a girl with a nice ass and big boobs. They'll explain it away of course.

The gay world is no easier, you just get a bunch of married guys that want bjs. Just be happy with yourself being single and if you happen to meet someone then that's great.

19. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Fair enough Dice. I'm not bothered about a great arse and boobs. You may not believe this, but what I really want is a companion and someone to love. Woe is me LOL.

20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I believe you baby.