Women and Vaginal intercourse

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Wayne8888, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love your dedication and sacrifice for the pleasure of your partner. I still feel if both can climax at the same time it is a wonderful experience to both. If I don't get my wife climax then I feel guilty and I am always apologetic when it happens. Fortunately we both climax within seconds of each other. Usually she comes first and then I follow.

RBecca and Claireeclaire like this.
  2. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

I think most girls would prefer a guy like you, I'm not very common in that respect lol. You shouldn't feel bad if she doesn't cum every time though. It can cause a lot of tension and can put a lady under even more pressure to 'perform'. We don't see our orgasms in the same way men see theirs (even girls who Really want to cum), and that's OK :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Klimax2gether and curiousfellow like this.
  3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I accept your view 100%. I did not think about the other side of performance and pressure to perform. I assume all or most women like their man to do oral on them. Why some women don't like their man to go under? Is there any way for the man to persuade or entice the woman to let him do oral on her? I am asking this because it particularly applicable to my wife and I,

4. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

A lot of girls get very self conscious about receiving oral. Especially with new partners. Most girlfriends I've talked to about this would say they only let a guy do it once they get serious. I used to be the same, but over time I got to realise that A: I'm always very clean and nice down there and B: of guy goes there it's because he really wants to,so who am I to argue?

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Thank you for the clarification. My wife is also aware that she is very clean and lovely there. For a woman I thought receiving oral is more sought after and she will welcome it every moment. Are there any ways how the man can convince that there is nothing wrong with it?

6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You really know how to please your husband and enjoy yours.

RBecca likes this.
  7. Mahabub

Mahabub Members

Very true

Klimax2gether and RBecca like this.