Women and Vaginal intercourse

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Wayne8888, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Wayne8888

Wayne8888 Members

Do women still enjoy vaginal intercourse even if the G-Spot isn’t stimulated enough?

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife says she does,and she has proven it by asking for slow, easy sex with no goal of having an orgasm. She says just likes the feel of a penis inside her.

RBecca, loveslovely, TT&T and 2 others like this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Of the 30 plus women I have fucked not a single one has complained as I slid my cock into their pussy. In fact most have reached down to guide me into the promised land. But out of all those women I recall maybe 4 or 5 at the most orgasmed from intercourse. By the look on their faces as I fucked them it seems every one enjoyed it and most would thrust back at me. So yes, I think women enjoy intercourse even though they may not orgasm from it.

RBecca and Andy Schumer like this.
  4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We always do vaginal intercourse and my wife orgasms every time with clit stimulation and without clit stimulation. When she rides me on top she can adjust her pelvic thrusts in such a way she does not need to finger her clit at all for orgasming.

5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Never met anyone who didn’t like it even if she didn’t orgasm. Except one.

6. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Of course, I love that feeling of being full. Although I don't orgasm just from penetration, it still feels amazing. Plus it's 'next level closeness' to have part of him inside me.

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The warmth and wetness of your loved ones vagina makes a man to stay in forever.

8. Ghostgirl81

Ghostgirl81 Members

I love having my husband’s cock inside of me! Being filled up and the closeness of our bodies is so intimate, but it doesn’t ever bring me to orgasm. I still enjoy every second of it and it’s basically foreplay..once he cums, I work my clit with a vibrator while he fingers my g spot until I explode :)

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I always make my wife cum before I cum..She also needs fingering her clit while I inside her. We dont use a vibrator even though we have one. She usually starts fingering her clit and when she is close to orgasm she lets me do it and also wants me to suckle her nipples.

loveslovely and RBecca like this.
  10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That is how it is for us as well. After my wife has her “O” she is like jello. I let her enjoy the bliss and afterglow. Then, while her clit is still engorged, the penetration in at least two positions.

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure you are one of the few couples who is lucky enough to enjoy the orgasm of each other. Your husband must be very well trained to delay his orgasm until you reach that first. I do love when a woman rides a man and have control of the whole process. I come very quickly whenever my wife rides me. In that position she can reach orgasm with out fingering her clit. What a wonderful experiences we all are sharing.

12. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Women who are trying to produce a child with a man enjoy a whole lot of vaginal penetrative intercourse, with or without an orgasm or certain kind of stimulation from it.

Timing.

13. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've only ever had sex with my wife. She told me she wouldn't come from being penetrated but I made her cum the third time we ever did it. I'd say about half the time I make her cum by fucking her. Her past lovers must have been pretty lousy

Klimax2gether likes this.
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Either that or your cock is a perfect fit for her hitting her in all the right places.

NakedInfluence likes this.
  15. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I'll take that but also staying low helps with as much of my body touching her as possible so my pubic bone rubs her clit as I pump. Then there's the mental side of it, I know how much the look in her eyes turns me on and surely it works both ways and she can see in my eyes how much I want her. Sometimes whispering something at the right moment or teasing her by telling her she's not allowed to come until I say so. There's so much more to pleasing a woman than hitting the g-spot. A blindfold heightens everything too.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That thought crossed my mind as well. If she is into you deeply her response to penetration makes it easier for her to orgasm.

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

RBecca, For my wife and I, it’s primal. After her orgasm, she just needs me to penetrate her with my hard erection. It’s that flesh in flesh connection. It’s up to her as to what she wants done. It’s all about her.

Klimax2gether and Ghostgirl81 like this.
  18. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

I love it. Truly there's nothing else like it. And I say that as a girl who hardly ever climaxes during sex and isn't even bothered by that. For me sex is 100% about pleasing my partner and the most satisfying way of doing that is through penetration until he cums.

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure you are enjoying every bit of sex. Please find ways to climax while having sex.

Claireeclaire likes this.
  20. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

I genuinely don't need it. My partners pleasure is all I need for sex to be great :)

Klimax2gether and curiousfellow like this.