Women and reverse cowgirl

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Renn, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Renn

Renn Members

How many women like to pony up on a dude reverse cowgirl?

If you so, what are your go to moves? Back and forth, hula hoop, twerk, bouncing, combo?

When in the position, do you like a guy to arch his hips, grab / spank your ass, grab your hips, finger your booty or a combination there of?

Can you cum in this position?

Preference for the cowgirl, straight or curved unit?

2. RBecca

RBecca Members

Renn- love cowgirl more than reverse cowgirl. Jacks straight unit is perfect to plant and control, literally tucked next to my cervix. Hula hoop moves. Clit grinding hard against his pubic bone. My uncontrollable contractions on his cock, makes us cum simultaneously.

3. Renn

Renn Members

I love when a woman rides cowgirl also. There’s just something about that fact that she’s in command of my dick that drives me crazy. Good call on the hula hoop! I’m also strait like Jack and the hula feels sensational, I bet Jack really enjoys it!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    RBecca likes this.
  4. Renn

Renn Members

5. Renn

Renn Members

6. I prefer cowgirl to reverse. I always cum in this position. I like to arch my back, lean backwards and grind back and forth. He can play with my clit or I will grind against his pubic bone. He can thrust if he likes. This will make me cum quickly and cum hard.

reverse cowgirl - I tend to use a combination of moves. Happy to be spammed but prefer it if he grabs my hips and pulls me into him as he thrusts his hips to meet me. Feels really deep that way. Less clitoral stimulation in this position. I either take care of that or on occasions we have used a vibrating cockring. I do cum in this position but I do prefer regular cowgirl.

MasseurNaturel, B1G_D and Renn like this.
  7. Renn

Renn Members

It seems most women I’ve been with prefer cowgirl. It’s great to have a woman on top either cowgirl or reverse, it’s just the force of woman grinding down on my shaft that’s hard to beat. The one thing that’s cool about reverse cowgirl is seeing the way a woman’s ass moves, sooo hot!

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Members

Most women I've been with don't stay in RCG for very long. Maybe a few minutes at most. If we start intercourse in CG or RCG she usually returns to CG promptly. I have never asked why because I prefer CG over RCG. In CG I get to play with her breasts, manipulate her clit, and watch her facial expressions as we go. RCG doesn't provide the same sensations maybe because I'm curved up at full erection. My preference between the two positions, from a male view, is cowgirl but straight old man on top missionary is where I enjoy intercourse the most. I'm just old fashioned that way.

Miss Scarlett Blue likes this.
  9. ChiefSlapAHoe

ChiefSlapAHoe New Member

I love both but cowgirl is my favorite, I can grab her tits and put them in my mouth, or even kiss her, and I can grab her ass as well.

Renn likes this.
  10. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband loves this position but it's actually not totally my favorite. When I'm on top facing him he hits the spot right on! Lol but reverse has always felt more awkward than pleasurable for me.. maybe just how my body is but who knows. I do it once in awhile because I know he likes it but we usually do almost any other position. I wish I liked it because I think the position itself is hot!

SexiLexi and Renn like this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My GF, now my wife was self conscious about me seeing her asshole. I liked seeing my dick disappear inside her. My dick has a bit of an upward curve and she likes CG and missionary. She says my dick hits upward behind her clit, she says that is the g spot. Funny though, she loves doggy too, must have had a lover with a downward curved dick.
    I have been told by several women that they prefer the upward curve over the downward. Wonder if there’s ever been a poll on that?

12. SexiLexi

SexiLexi Members

I love this position personally. One it’s a great workout. Lol. Two, I like the fact that as I lower myself on the guy. I can arch my back. Thirsting my ass/hips back towards him. As I run my hands up into my hair and look back and watch his face. I’ll slowly grind back and forth. Then I’ll slowly raise and come back down and I’ll do like a circle or as you say hula hoop. I guess really I’m a combo girl when riding like this. I like to ride hard and rough but to give my legs a break in between. I keep it slow and grind hard. I can have an orgasm in this. But really depending on the angle and bend of the guys unit. Thickness and everything. When I’m taking my time riding and slowly grinding. I lie to reach under him and grab his balls. Message them. As I raise my hand up. I’ll grab the base of his unit and do small jerking up and down as I ride him. Squeezing it a bit. Teasing him. And yes. Spank my ass. Slip a finger or more in my ass. Grab my hips. Control my hips and show me how you want it. Pull my hair down making me arch my back more. Or pull me back on your chest. Push me forward so now I’m like in a frog position bending your unit downward. Mmm that feels really good as well.

bored home, Menty and B1G_D like this.
  13. SexiLexi

SexiLexi Members

The upward curve gives it that right angle to hit our gspot that’s why.. downward angle isn’t bad. More of a reason to bend us over in doggy. So it really hits the right spot. Plus I love my hair pulled and ass smacked so either angle is great for doggy. But that’s on another post... lol

bored home, GypsyHolly83 and Menty like this.
  14. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I am VERY into hair pulling and ass smacking. Domination gets me all kinds of excited lol