Women and dirty secrets

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ncrs, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Ncrs

Ncrs Members

How many married women have had children with their fuck buddy instead of their husband? I really want my wife to do this and wondering if it is more common then I think, I believe it would be hot.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

You think it will be hot?

Bringing a child into your fantasy is sick!

drumminmama, bft4evr and Deidre like this.
  3. tkm954

tkm954 sub

Better to leave that one in the fantasy pile.Besides!How do you know that kid your raising is yours.You will always know who your Momma is,your Daddy?Not so much!

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My friends x wife wanted more child support from my friend. His atty requested a DNA on the kid. My friend said I have ben his dad for 15 years we don't need that test. He found our he was not the dad. The judge raised his child support payments anyway. When asked she had no idea who the real dad was.

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife and I are both wide open, no secrets whatsoever. Wediscuss sex and old lovers just about every day, the stories are endless. But she said she has one secret that she refuses to tell me. She said it is not cheating or infidelity at all. I cannot for the life of me figure out at least the topic of that secret. Anybody have a clue.

Deejay88 likes this.